Users Online Now: 1,096 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 236,025
Pageviews Today: 382,152Threads Today: 116Posts Today: 2,253
05:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject We are all asking the same questions: Why is there a hole burned in the aluminum helideck? Pic of Oil rig after explosion !!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Amazing photo's of Oil rig Explosion...
[link to www.captainsvoyage-forum.net]

Found this conversation on another site.... I thought I would share:

IS THIS ANOTHER 9/11 "FALSE FLAG OPERATION" TO COVER UP AND TAKE OUR MINDS OFF THESE ONGOING CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS RE: THE FED. RESERVES "FAIR HAIRED BOYS GOLDMAN SACHS?"

We are all asking the same questions: Why is there a hole burned in the aluminum helideck? Pic of Oil rig after explosion
see: [link to www.captainsvoyage-forum.net]

Here are some pics of the burning oil rig. Note the helideck with a large size hole in it which would appear to be burned. I did a search on
"can aluminum helidecks burn" and found that they do NOT burn......many tests have been done. Plus the decks are equipped with valves all around the deck to spray either water or foam should a fire occur on the deck which would automatically spray. I will pass on some of the links I found in next post.
Some are suggesting it was hit with a lazer beam or other weapon. Considering what I found, I tend to believe this.............so what are they hiding?
anon

Commentary on SOLAS Ch II, Reg 18, helicopter facilities ... [New Window]
Think about it: if aluminium burns, could you pour molten aluminium into castings? ... So, you can stand on an aluminium helideck immediately after the fire ...
[link to aluminium-offshore.com]
Enhanced Safety Helidecks | Aluminium Offshore - Aluminium Safety ... [New Window]
Watch video: A Sea King helicopter crashes and burns on the helideck of a ship ... vapour burn-off can be extinguished in seconds with minimal water spray. ...
[link to aluminium-offshore.com]
Rui Neiva Representações - Aluminium Helideck [New Window]
Split fuel is quickly and safely drained away unburned and any remaining vapour burn-off can be extinguished in second with minimal water spray. ...
[link to www.ruineiva.com.br]
Aluminum | Offshore [New Window]
Aluminum does not burn and presents no thermite sparking risks. ... Marine grade aluminum alloys are used for helidecks, telescoping bridges, ... Larger, lighter aluminum structures can be handled and lifted with smaller, less expensive ...
[link to www.aluminum.org]
Regulations [New Window]
Aluminum Helidecks & Heliports. Why Aluminum? ... structural failure or any other signs of distress to the helideck after a 10 minute burn test. ...
[link to www.helidex.com]
Heliflex [New Window]
Aluminum Helidecks & Heliports. Why Aluminum? ... The Heliflex 6000 CL planks have been tested for a 10 minute burn test under ... Helifex planks can be attached to any type of support framing with our patented Heligrip clamping system. ...
[link to www.helidex.com]
Bayards - Aluminium Helidecks [New Window]
On a conventional helideck, even though the fuel is drained via the perimeter gutter ... ignite and continue to burn until the fire fighting system is activated, ... The Official UK CAA, DNV and ABS certificates and test reports can be ...
[link to www.helipad.nl]
Aluminium Offshore - Aluminium Safety Helidecks, Helideck Support ... [New Window]
An accident at either of these stages can result in hundreds of gallons of jet- fuel ... and a crash and burn scenario is always a frightening possibility. ... Our standard helideck is an all-aluminium helideck with all the features of ...
[link to www.offshore-technology.com]
Helideck Equipment [New Window]
Jun 1, 2005 ... 10 watt Fluorescent Tube, 10000 burning hours, approx 15 watt, ... body coated aluminum alloy resistant to salt laden atmosphere, ... Complete helideck packages can be quoted to your specifications upon request. ...
[link to www.jastramtechnologies.ca]

Gulf oil spill: The Halliburton connection
[link to latimesblogs.latimes.com]

CITIZENS FOR LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT REPORTS IN WITH BREAKING NEWS:

Breaking News and Commentary from Citizens for Legitimate Government
01 May 2010
[link to www.legitgov.org]

All links are here:
[link to www.legitgov.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure