Users Online Now: 2,511 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,304,314
Pageviews Today: 1,861,356Threads Today: 515Posts Today: 9,831
03:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Two Brand New Cleveland Fox & CBS Lake Erie UFO Update with brand new News stories and info.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For a refresher...

The first news program from Fox8 was better than I expected, The fact that it was Fox news had me a little worried but at least they kept the subject open with letting people know that many do not believe the Mufon "They are just planes" theory, read the replies/comments at FOX8, This broadcast was initially to just reveal the Mufon "Cased Closed" update so the fact this news segment made it clear that there is also another opinion on the subject was a cool thing I think.

Lake Erie UFO Sighting in Cleveland Explained? - Cleveland Fox8 News 04-03-2010

End Of Story

I am very pleased with the 19action news segment, As I said, every Cosmic Being that I know of that are also here incarnated as a human being right now is also within the walls of the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame and as I have said before in the past here at GLP, They are all musicians. At least the ones I know of.

So This segment on how many Musicians have had contact with Aliens was perfect timing.

It is also great they said the following "Officials from Hopkins, Burke Airport and NASA have no answers, but some claim there's a link between the strange sightings - and Cleveland's Rock Hall!"

MLH - Lake Erie Rockin' UFO's - 19 Action News Cleveland - 04-03-2010

What will revealed next is Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies is now Interested in the Lake Erie UFO Sightings. Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies is who Mufon and the FAA reports as well..

logo_patch

According to Erlikh, at approximately 6:45pm EST, on Thursday night (April 8, 2010) a private telephone call came into his residence. Eugene answered and the man on the other end assumed to know it was Eugene and called him by name. The man identified himself as a member of Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies. He did give his name and email that is, in fact, linked to the BAASS.ORG domain name. He asked Eugene a number of questions pertaining to the sightings over Lake Erie. The man then demanded Eugene give up the exact coordinates of the location the lights are appearing. When Eugene questioned the man, he stated he knew the lights were not terrestrial or from this planet and there's big money involved in obtaining that technology. He instructed Eugene to email him the coordinates. Eugene immediately hung up the telephone.

The host of the Radio show then E-mailed this BAASS Investigator and asked, "Hey, why are you guys calling Egene when Mufon already Stated that these are just Airplanes "Case Closed"?"

This is his actual response.

In Regards to the Lights over Lake Erie I am not absolutely convinced that they are coming from conventional aircraft.

As an investigator I must be completly objective with any UFO's reported which has multiple witnesses. BAASS employees are paid professionals, all the investigators are former law enforcement detectives who have a higher level set of skills and experience.

MUFON Takes anyone who pays the money and passes the test and works for free. That does not make them a credible source for information for me to except they're conclusions.

- Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies Investigator

Peace,
Michael

PS-When I get these news segments of a DVR and into my computer, I will upload them onto youtube, until then let me know if they are working at the actual news websites.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP