Users Online Now: 968 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 144,345
Pageviews Today: 242,497Threads Today: 105Posts Today: 2,041
04:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are there any free energy magnet motors that work?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I keep seeing these things, but there's always some magic trick to it that they won't tell you about.

Always something left out.

Some special metal the used, but they won't tell you where they got it.

Then there's the guys who spin a bicycle wheel with magnets on it, it looks good, then they cut the video because you know that it slows down and stops just like it would if you spun it without magnets.

Why can't someone make a small toy sized thing that just sits on your desk and lights a LED all day, 24/7/365 and sell it as a curiosity?

Why do they always make big claims, how it will power your house and if you order today, our researchers will have it ready to ship in 2 years?

I would be happy with the toy LED thing, then I would simply scale it up once I could see how it works.

I'm tired of people saying they are going to patent it, if it works, just tell everyone, you know otherwise "they" will bury the tech and possibly YOU! So don't be greedy, and be safe, just post it everywhere you can!

If you've found a good Youtube with many angles and no obvious ways to hide a energy source, please post it. Thanks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP