Users Online Now: 1,759 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 651,265
Pageviews Today: 837,196Threads Today: 220Posts Today: 2,823
07:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MILLIONS SOON TO BE HOMELESS!!! NOTHING BEING DONE TO STOP IT!!! NOTHING!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message More Than a Million in U.S. May Lose Jobless Benefits (Update2)

[link to www.businessweek.com]

HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW WHO ARE ABOUT TO RUN OUT OF MONEY?????????

One of the Million below:

No Tier 5 Unemployment! We are starving, I am at a library using the internet because i LOST my APT now im homeless, i have NO family Left, and i live in a new town. Looks like im f u c k ed! thanks a lot Obama for the “Change” it is certainly a change. Only a matter of time before The USA makes Greece riots look like Kindergarten Playtime. However this is JUST what the NWO wants, this is the plans of the Illuminati. Wake up people! The Plan 2000 Aramageddon read somthing you sheep. This is all in accordance with what the Elite want. Poverty, Disease, Homelessness, Starvation, DE-POPULATION. Thats right we are viewed as “Useless Eaters” and “Disposable Containers” to the Illuminati and Elite. People think us fighting for Unemployment Extension and Bombarding Congress and Senate will change somthing! NO! it wont! Everything that is happening is ocuring by Design. Its all Manufactured. So thank Obama and The Goverment when your being Herded into the FEMA Concentration Camps!

IS HE WRONG??? WHY IS NOTHING BEING DONE??? NOTHING???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP