Users Online Now: 1,283 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 61,922
Pageviews Today: 110,922Threads Today: 52Posts Today: 558
01:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ^IMPORTANT^: The Ability To Manifest Our Highest Intention Is Within All Of Us
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message NOTE: Regardless of how this message is received, this thread will likely be the last one I author on GLP. Hold the applause and some of you can thank me later.

The key to realizing our human potential lies in having complete control over our own thoughts. The throttling of the ego presents our first obstacle in this process. In order to overcome the influence of the ego, we must learn to exist fully in the present moment with a calm soul and a clear mind. Yesterday doesn't matter and tomorrow does not exist, so worrying about either only serves to disempower us. Defining our needs, desires, and responsibilities is very key, as this defines what is important to us.

Overcoming the ego and staying grounded in the moment is no easy task. This requires a constant effort and we must achieve and maintain a high level of awareness of WHAT IS. Our thoughts are very powerful and we must have control over them and allow our intuition to take the forefront. We must try to live every moment fully and strive for the greatest good. We are all connected, and to deny this is to deny ourselves. Accepting and being mindful of this helps empower all of us as individuals and collectively. To help/hurt others is to help/hurt yourself.

I know that many here at GLP go to great lengths to discredit messages such as this. Projecting anger and hate will simply boomerang (reflect) back to its origin, in one form or another. The feedback loop continues and amplifies unless the chain is broken. It all starts with each individual. WHY NOT LOVE?? Being very careful of what we concentrate on and what we wish for is becoming more vital by the millisecond. Staying centered and grounded opens the door to perception.

EXAMPLES:

I have manifested physical items. The first time this happened was quite by accident and was very startling. I was breaking down boxes at my previous job in a restaurant. I didn't have my pocket knife with me, and the boxes were blocking the entire kitchen area while the freezer was being stocked. As I struggled with my hands, I thought to myself how a blade would be useful. At that exact moment, I heard something hit the stainless steel table I was standing over. I looked down to see a used metal cutting sawzall blade that basically just fell from the aether.

I have affected the elements. This past summer, I was sitting at the computer when a sudden deluge hit. Then I realized that I had left an item outside in the back yard by accident. I went to the back door and the rain was so heavy that I could barely see. An umbrella would not have been much good, so I decided I would casually walk outside to retrieve the item and tolerate how wet I might get. I opened the door and my arm did not get wet. Without hesitation, I went out through the door and started walking at a normal pace to the back of the yard. Not one drop of water had fallen upon me. The rain stayed about an inch in front of my face the entire length of the yard. When I stopped walking, the line of torrential rain continued at the same pace as I watched on in utter amazement.

When we operate from a grounded and centered state of mind, anything is possible. We must not only think outside the box, but learn to exist outside of it also, focusing on what IS. Having faith in and love of self is another key. We must help/love ourselves before we can help/love others.

I have helped many people/animals and received much help. The details of most of these circumstances are very complex and difficult to put into words. Know that help is just a thought away, waiting only for a request borne of free will. I am now trying to help you/us. Some of you/us have requested it, and so I/we am/are obliging those requests.

PNLI
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP