Users Online Now: 2,124 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 853,596
Pageviews Today: 1,528,553Threads Today: 507Posts Today: 10,776
03:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How To See Your Own Energy Field and the Energy you create.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message How to see your own energy field:

Step 1. Place your palm sideways on your forehead, the bottom edge hanging over your eyebrows.

Step 2. Look up at the bottom edge of your hand with your eyes and keep staring at it. Move your hand up and down or side to side while still looking at the edge of your hand.

Step 3. You'll notice a translucent strip around the edge of your hand that is about 0.25mm -0.50mm (1/8th-2/8th's of an inch) extending out from the edge of your hands. This is your energy field. Stare into it you'll notice your vision seems clearer while looking into it (especially if you do this with your glasses and contacts off).

Step 4. Try looking at this edge of your hand while reading text on your computer, you may notice that you can read it more clearly when you read the text while staring through the bottom edge of your hand. This is your energy field!

------------------------------------------------

How to see your own Energy:
(this only works in a dark room for me with minimal light)

Step 1: In a dark room while laying in bed before you fall asleep or lying down somewhere, start playing with your hands.

Step 2. Let your fingers drift slowly from each of your hands and back together while playing attention to the tips of your fingers.

Step 3. You may begin to notice that your fingers are leaving traces in the air of where they once were. This is energy you are creating. It looks like this: [link to www.springforestqigong.com] but usually starts out dim(grayish) and less vibrant.

This is what I do to see energy fields and my own energy. Now tell me, does it work for you? Thanks!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP