Users Online Now: 1,248 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 301,078
Pageviews Today: 476,049Threads Today: 173Posts Today: 2,967
05:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject An email sent to me yesterday.......scary stuff!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This was sent to me in confidence. I dont think he would mind me posting it.....its quickly becoming common knowledge anyway. The cat is just about out of the bag. Anyway, he sounds really scared. He has some contacts high up within the government. below is what he sent to me;

I've taken the names out of the email.

NAME,

I wanted to touch base with you becuase its been awhile since we last discussed current events. I hope you and your family are well. I cant go into details. But there is some pretty good evidence that by July 4th we will be living in a different world. The rumours are now beginning to look like fact. I've made preperations with my family and I urge you to do the same. I couldn't be more serious.

I dont think anybody quite knows how its all going to play out , but it sure as HELL isnt going to be good. The EU is going to collapse. Its just a matter of a few weeks. The word is , the US wont be able to stop it. And by all best estimations, the experts are saying it will plunge the world into a Great Depression. Far worse than the first one. There is no stopping it now and everybody has resigned to that fact.

I pray for you and urge you to make your final preparations. You have my number, call if you need anything.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP