Users Online Now: 2,086 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 991,540
Pageviews Today: 1,810,895Threads Today: 593Posts Today: 13,356
05:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Chemtrails - The spying Disinfo-Agents - Gestapo and NWO tactics to shut people up!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It was always a far from my bed show concerning gestapo tactics to scare people off. I encountered some people here wich i concider hostile but very well programmed and educated who in MHO are being paid to do what they do. Now the shill threads have come along this forum and it lifted a top of the iceberg into the world of disinfo agents.

Now a guy wich i have mentioned before, Tankerenemy on youtube, is being followed, photographed and threathend for some time now.. I knew this becuase he told me several times in personal email. But i never knew that there is a video, made by Trettomahawk on youtube, with video evidence of Disinfo-Agents spying on tankerenemy's house and taking pictures. Now this realy makes me angry and sad...

Just like on this forum there is much effort being done by certain people to try to ridicule OPs who start threads about chemtrails.. Always they are there to make fun of and play the debunker who wants to have some fun with people who try to seek the truth in their humble opinion..

The youtube vid is a censored one because youtube took it off the air for privacy issues.. Very strange if u consider that these Agents drive to a house 218 miles away to take pictures of it and make maffia threaths when discovered? I mean, who started by spying on someone and other gestapo shit?

The best question asked in the video is: If chemtrails is such a hoax and so not true, then why in the hell try so hard to try and scare somebody who is in MHO a very hounest person and trying to expose the truth?

On this below link u can see the original video because it is on a personal server and cannot be censored.

[link to tankerenemy.blogspot.com]

I hope people here will appreciate that i want to show this information.

Peace..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP