Users Online Now: 2,229 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,143,915
Pageviews Today: 1,910,425Threads Today: 790Posts Today: 13,730
06:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The GLP Gulf Disaster Eyewitness Documentation Thread / Image & Video Archive: Coastal GPL'rs Wanted. PG 1 Update 7/09/2010
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If there's one thing that's infuriated me more than anything about the Gulf Disaster (besides its existence), it's the lies & cover-ups that we're all forced to endure everyday as it's ongoing..

DC, BP, & their MSM lapdogs rule the day.. they can put forth any story & withhold anything that they please.. laugh & lie in our faces while they let the Gulf die..

The tip of the Monster's nose j u s t touched the shore of Louisiana yesterday...

I know that I posted this article/pic yesterday, but it's a milestone.

The first landfall... the beginning of the Nightmare...

This is the DEFINITION of the phrase "And So It Begins"

BP touts containment efforts: Heavy Oil Reaches Louisiana Wetlands

By the CNN Wire Staff
May 19, 2010 6:08 p.m. EDT

New Orleans, Louisiana (CNN)
-- BP said Wednesday that efforts to contain and clean up oil gushing from a ruptured pipe in the Gulf of Mexico have made a "measurable difference" even as Louisiana's governor announced that thick, heavy oil has begun polluting the state's wetlands and estuaries.

:dfjsty:

Doug Suttles, BP's chief operating officer for exploration and production, said at a news conference that the company is "very pleased" with the performance of an insertion tube that was put in place over the weekend to suck crude oil from the well and funnel it to a surface vessel...

[link to www.cnn.com]

Thread: The True Disaster Emerging: Heavy Oil Reaches Louisiana Marshland

And so it's begun.

DC, BP, & their MSM lapdogs rule the day...

Until Now.

Information Is Power.

This thread is to Eyewitness-Document the progression and the TRUE magnitude of the destruction as it happens & for posterity.

It's so we are no longer forced to rely on 'them' to tell us what's happening to us.

The oil made first contact with the coast of the United States yesterday.. it's here now.. they can't hide what's in the open air for all to see & document.

Its purpose is for Coastal GLP'r supplied original videos, pics, testimonies, tips/warnings... whatever you guys feel is important.. to archive, network, spread info.. suggestions are welcome.

It'll have 4 'Main' sections (including this intro).. and as soon as I post this, I'll reserve the next 3 spots.

These will be for specific purposes, & I'll update them as we all go through this... I'm open to all suggestions as to the use of each.. pics/vids, warnings/info.. you get the drift.

For those who can't upload pics or embed video that they've shot, we'll agree on a common place (Photobucket, GLP Video.. etc) that those will be uploaded to & I'll then upload/embed them here (page 1), sorted as to dates/progression of damage.

As this Beast comes fully ashore, the Truth, which we've been denied so far.. must be told.

This Disaster will be an ongoing, ever-increasing, unrelenting Nightmare for months or years at least.

We should NOT have to rely on PROVEN liars to spoon-feed us whatever they please whenever they please... we can do better all by ourselves.

And again... just for posterity's sake:

The Lie Of The Century

5/19/2010

For those who would like to be involved or contribute evidence, please bookmark this thread.

*Update*

If you want credit for pics/vids that you've taken beyond your AC# or Handle, make sure to post it w/ your pic/vid/link to same.

The dates that the images were taken should be included, as well as location.

This image says it all..

:oilflag:

This is the Project.

Scrump
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP