Users Online Now: 2,081 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,259,030
Pageviews Today: 3,139,365Threads Today: 737Posts Today: 14,855
11:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Confirmed By Me: June 21st or June 22nd = Doomsday (Operation BlackJack is real)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It seems to me that Operation Blackjack had one piece of information in it that was actually valid.

AND THAT IS THE DATE!!!

You see... for some reason, which I've yet to figure out... is that TPTB have to, have to, I repeat... THEY HAVE TO show you the event before it happens.

9/11 was shown to us many upon many times in our entertainment industry... and it was for a reason. (Occult Reasons)

Now I hate that I have to include youtube videos in my OP, but I have to do this to illustrate my point. (and I don't like using Alex Jones for an example either, but he's the only guy I know that's touched up on the subject.)

(for those familiar with the Lone Gunman episode just skip to 2:15... or actually skip to 3:33 to get my real point.)

So now we have Operation BlackJack... and unfortunately I need you to watch this video to understand the true nature of what THE HELL WE ARE DEALING WITH!!!

I think it's becoming clear that Operation Blackjack was created by TPTB themselves!!!!!!!!!

WHY????

WHY????

And we also know that Alex Jones is not a real team player... But for some reason, he is the Face of our Movement. (but that's another debate)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP