Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Marine Constitutionalist
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message You are a fucking idiot if you think we.....the military....are not fully aware of the oath we took....and are willing to give our lives for! There very easily can be civil war in the US! The thing you dont understand....the Militias (ex military or ex military led), all active, and retired service members took the same oath!!! I know alot more of them than you do....and so does that Marine you citicize! Liberalism comes from a treatise on 1960's radicalism, written by two Columbia professors (and husband and wife) Cloward and Piven! It describes the destruction of the Capatalist system, and overriding of the Constitution by overwhelming the system with entitlements! As we can see by recent events....this is a Sound tactic....for proof refer to recent events in Greece!!! Cloward and Piven wrote their treatise, to better inform people such as Bill Ayers, who were conducting a more direct violent approache to bringing down the American System!!! Their cited predecessor was a man named Saul Olinski (sp?).....and self proclaimed Communist from around the turn of the 20th century! Cloward and Piven stood behind Bill Clinton when he signed legislation that was in keeping with their writings! The same is true with Obama! This is a concerted effort by a large group of Individuals, working in concert behind the scenes, with the unknowing support of Millions who have no idea what it is they are supporting, because Liberalism now is in control of the Media, as well as the instruction in our Universities! Do you think this is mere happenstance? If you do then you are a fool!!! This represents a Clear, and Real, and Present Danger to America, and our Constitution! This Marine is Correct.....and if you think the Military, or any of its affiliates are 'ultimately' gonna support Liberals if and when this thing cracks off.....you are dead wrong!!!
Initially some will do what they are told....Most will not!!! Then when they are confronted with other Soldiers, Marines, and Airmen......They will not!!! Short Clash.....then Liberals are gone!!! "I will Support and Defend, the Constitution of the United States, Against ALL ENEMIES, BOTH FOREIGN, AND """"DOMESTIC"""! That I will Bear True Faith and Allegiance to the Same! Then....and Only Then....will I follow the orders of the President of the United States and those Put over me!!! In that order!!! It's a legal document! CONTITUTION COMES FIRST!!! NOW AND FOREVER!!! militia
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP