Users Online Now: 2,074 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,367,484
Pageviews Today: 2,264,096Threads Today: 858Posts Today: 15,404
09:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Personal Opinion : US Navy reinforcement in persian gulf and E mediterranean may be against Israel
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message just occurred to me,

usn is reinforcing persian gulf and e mediterranean with carriers and a considerable task force.

whats more importantly, a german frigate is also joining persian gulf task force under us command.

now, notice how s korean ship was sunk, and then some time after, the deepwater rig sunk. then, a venezuelan natural gas rig blew up.

today it was told that the torpedo that sunk the korean ship was of german make.

ironically, all the incidents happened implicating countries u.s. would be forced to act against, or would have issues with. n korea. then venezuela.

next something would probably happen in persian gulf, for inciting a war in between us and iran.

it very much seems like this is an israeli government action, for enforcing their hand. current israeli government is way hardliner.

thus, i think u.s. may be taking precautions against the current govt. of israel repeating the act.

by reinforcing the eastern mediterranean, it practically makes it impossible for any israeli sub to leave without getting noticed or jumped on.

by having a german frigate in the u.s. task force enforcing persian gulf, not only it is making it impossible for israeli subs to move about easily, but also taking precautions against israel using the same german made torpedos. or, germans have something that is particular to the issue going on that is very valuable.

my 2 cents.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP