Users Online Now: 2,073 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,418,731
Pageviews Today: 2,344,096Threads Today: 881Posts Today: 15,895
10:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Yesterday at 16: 30 GMT a earthquake was registered on all seismographs in the world; epicenter FLORIDA
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From the forum where I found out this:

" Apparently at about 1620-1630 MDT a large seismographic reading hit almost every station in the world!

I called the USGS Alaska Science Center in Anchorage and spoke to one of the scientists. He wasn't aware of the event and I had to send him the actual seismograph website. He wasn't sure what in the world is going on and sent it to his superiors for further analysis. Personally, I wonder what the implications to us may be. I live in Jacksonville, FL where the seismograph readings were the worst. I never felt a thing, but I don't really think I would have if this were caused by some type of solar radiation. What exactly does a Hyder flare release? Are there any gravitational disturbances that can cause it? The magnetosphere has been going wild the last two days. I don't know... any answers? "
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP