Users Online Now: 2,133 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 896,191
Pageviews Today: 1,188,570Threads Today: 292Posts Today: 4,546
09:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Old: Getting a girl's name tattooed on your arm. New: Tattooing a proposal on your arm
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message SAN DIEGO - Joe Wittenberg has been designing tattoos for 9 years. When it came time to ask the woman he loves, Rachel Streeter, to marry him, he put the machine to his own skin. "I made a stencil and just followed it along," says Wittenberg.

Joe and Rachel have a six-month-old baby boy named Liam. Joe decided Mother's day was the perfect date to pop the question. "I was already down on one knee so I pulled up my pants and she saw the tattoo," says Wittenberg.

While some might find a proposal through a tattoo risky, Rachel says Joe traced his ink just right, "He scored some points for putting my name on him for sure," says Streeter.

[link to www.sandiego6.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP