Users Online Now: 2,254 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,345,474
Pageviews Today: 2,229,457Threads Today: 847Posts Today: 15,188
09:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Space weather gadget I made and am releasing here first. v1.3 released.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Update: Version 1.3 is completed. Fixed issue with double digit months not creating video link correctly.

Video is changed to new one.

I made a thread concerning this while I was working on it. I'll rehash a bit here.

This is a Windows sidebar gadget for monitoring space weather conditions. It obtains the latest images and data from SOHO, NOAA, NASA and NICT. I'd like to release it here first.

I've worked this out on both my XP (which used a sidebar "hacked" from Vista) and Win7 rigs. So, I doubt there's going to be many issues. (Most will likely be PEBKAC errors.)

I'm sure there will be at least a handful of people here that will be interested in this. Not to mention, beta testers are ALWAYS welcome in any development.

The gadget can be downloaded here: [link to www.wiki-juice.info]

If you have XP and don't have the sidebar, not to worry. You can download it here: [link to joshoon.deviantart.com] (The install will ask for a product key. You don't need one, though. Just skip it.)

Please post any comments, suggestion, questions and *especially* any issues you run into.

Thanks. :)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP