Users Online Now: 1,768 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,318
Pageviews Today: 1,952Threads Today: 0Posts Today: 10
12:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject just for the record - I saw an utterly, completely black helicopter over Dover 2 hours ago under a miles wide scalar cloud pattern
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message and I also saw scalar cloud ripples some 5 hours before this

and towards the eventual break up of that earlier scalar formation a different helicopter flew under that then back afew minutes later

that earlier one was white and slightly too distant for me to see markings

the black sob was striking !!!

It had an also black ball above the rotor blades

I used to post loads about scalar patterns here but it stops happening so often - since I believe they retasked the weapons to stimulate Icelands volcanoes

but it's the rules now to have a massive UK flood every year somewhere here so once again scalar weather engineering is back

this time I witnessed someone who is very intrested in these formations - so much so they put choppers up and under the huge patterns as they were formed !!!

or maybe we're gonna get a quake here - just don't know

if my camera phone switched on afew seconds earlier I would have bagged a shot of that black chopper

It was overcast with drizzle with huge low unusually widely spaced scalar parallel lines evenly spaced off into the horizon in one direction

so the black helicopter was about 200 metres up at most and against that grey/white cloud background

It came from East going west - going right under the scalar pattern slowly and continuing on at the end of the cloud pattern off into the distance...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP