Users Online Now: 3,022 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,088,248
Pageviews Today: 2,041,771Threads Today: 973Posts Today: 18,004
10:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLP (almost) Official Emergency Plan...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We here on Godlike Productions are some of the fortunate few Americans who understand what is happening to this world. We are "awakened" to the lies of the powers that be. We know the secrets that have been kept from the masses and now, our knowledge may very well save us from destruction.

As most of us here know, things have changed. The world has changed. Things seem to be speeding up. Most of us, Christian or not, know that the End Times are upon us. Whether you are looking at the Bible, the Mayan Calender, the I Ching, global warming, earthquakes, pole shifting, current political unrest, or any number of things modern science and news is reporting - they all seem to be pointing to something big. Unfortunately, it looks more and more like we as a people will not be just sitting idly by watching them happen.

Soon, these things will start affecting each and every one of you reading this post. This is why I have written to you today: to provide vital information to all of you before it is too late. We here on GLP have a huge advantage; we know what's coming and can prepare for it before mass panic ensues. That is also why I need your help. I cannot possibly provide a complete plan on my own. I need your ideas so we can make a full emergency plan for anyone here to read or download. Let's get this out for everyone before its too late!

The Sun Gone Wild: CMEs and Other Fun Disasters

The sun has been doing some interesting things lately. By interesting, I mean terrifying. Recently, one of our fellow GLPers, a scientist that worked for Boeing and did contract work for NASA and JPL had some very scary things to say. NASA has known for some time now about the VERY strong possibility of a catastrophic Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) that can and will very quickly put the Earth as we know it back to the 1870s, wiping out every electrical device, plugged or not, on the Earth with an EMP the likes of which we've never seen in recorded history. Think about this: no running water, no working vehicles, hospitals barely functional, and it gets MUCH worse. If this happens, all machines that produce our food will not work. Even if they did, how would you get the food with no trucks? What about essential medicines? How do you even FIX these machines if you have no running machines to do it with?

I have some good websites for more information on how to prevent your electronics from being destroyed as well as the rest of the story above on a fellow GLPer's website, Sickscent. Here is his website:

[link to sickscent.blogspot.com]

A good website for keeping an eye on the sun, with all kinds of data is here:

[link to www.bigbaywx.com]

A great website for saving your batteries, flashlights, radios (when the stations come back on), weather radio (VERY important! They will be operational as they have EMP shielding), and other devices. Build your own very easy to make Faraday Cage:

[link to www.endtimesreport.com]

Ocean Rising, Can you Swim?

A lot of people have been watching this one - so have scientists. There are a couple of good reasons:
Firstly, Global Warming - Whether or not you agree on the political reasoning or not, it seems to be happening, but not just here. Jupiter's temperatures are expected to change by as much as 10 degrees Fahrenheit in several place of the planet. The ice caps on Mars are speedily melting away. Pluto's atmospheric pressure has tripled over the past 14 years, indicating a stark temperature rise. Similar temperature changes are happening on other planets and moons as well. Why? Good question, please let me know if you find out! There are conjectures over the possibility of the Planet X/Nibiru causing this disruption, especially since it is most likely not a planet, but a brown dwarf star. Another possibility is what scientists are calling (no lie) "Local Fluff". Check it out here at NASA's website:

[link to science.nasa.gov]

Also, sources on solar system temperature rising:

[link to www.timesonline.co.uk]

[link to www.space.com]

[link to motls.blogspot.com]

Another scary scenario is that of the methane hydrates in the bottom of the ocean. There is a possibility that they may start a domino-effect of global warming at an alarming rate. See, methane hydrates are 60 times more powerful of a greenhouse gas than CO2. Currently, they are locked up under the seafloor. It would take warming up the waters a few degrees to start off the chain reaction, something like increasing the capacity of the water to hold heat, like an oil spill. The darker color holds more heat and may start the reaction. Once it starts, the methane will drastically increase our atmosphere's capacity to retain heat and then raise the temperature of the rest of world's oceans, thus continuing the cycle. Here's a good source for further reading:

[link to www.hydrogen.co.uk]

There are other plausible scenarios such as a volcano reacting as a greenhouse gas and magnetic pole shifting.
All these things, as well as others, may cause a rapid rise in the oceans by melting the polar caps. If these things occur, GET TO HIGH GROUND! You may not have as much time as it looks whenever these things happen. I think there is a good reason why the CIA and NSA moved to Denver, CO recently.

There are many more scenarios that can happen, but this is where I hope you all step in. Post your ideas of what we need to do in case of a global emergency. Stay safe - God Bless!!

Here is a list of websites I am starting submitted by all of you. Reply to my post with some good information and I will place it here:

[link to www.topsurvivalsites.com]

[link to www.homesteadingtoday.com]

[link to whenshtf.com]

[link to www.rawles.to]

[link to www.survivalmonkey.com]

List of Important items:

Here is a great list of items you may want to have on hand as a precaution against whatever may happen. Its also good just to have these in case of natural disasters:
(Posted originally by Frigg Stuyvesant)
Thread: Recession proof GLP Things that might aid you in turbulent uncertain times

1. Generators (Good ones cost dearly. Gas storage, risky. Noisy, target of thieves, maintenance etc.) but still good to have
2. Water Filters/Purifiers
3. Portable Toilets baby wipes
4. Seasoned Firewood. Wood takes about 6 - 12 months to become dried, for home uses.
5. Lamp Oil, Wicks, Lamps (First Choice: Buy CLEAR oil. If scarce, stockpile ANY!)
6. Coleman Fuel. Impossible to stockpile too much.
7. Guns, Ammunition,cleaning supplies parts oil etc.. Pepper Spray, Knives, Clubs, Bats & Slingshots, multitools meat-hook etc..
8. Hand-can openers, & hand egg beaters, grinders whisks.
9. Honey/Syrups/white, brown sugar, (hard)candies,chocolate, salt
10. Rice - Beans (sprouts)- Wheat-lentils-ALL pastas falafel mixes -nuts(all)-dried potato Flour,grits,etc..
11. Vegetable Oil shortening ,Lard, bacon grease (for cooking) Without it food burns/must be boiled etc.,)
12. Charcoal, Lighter Fluid (Will become scarce suddenly) Coal
13. Water Containers (Urgent Item to obtain.) Any size. Small: HARD CLEAR PLASTIC ONLY - note - food grade if for drinking.
16. Propane Cylinders (Urgent: Definite shortages will occur.)Lg.burner w/lg. metal pots&lids ,hot gloves
17. Survival Guide Book.(s)
18. Mantles: Aladdin, Coleman, etc. (Without this item, longer-term lighting is
difficult.)
19. Baby Supplies: Diapers/formula. ointments/aspirin, etc.
20. Washboards, Mop Bucket w/wringer (for Laundry)
21. Cook-stoves (Propane, Coleman & Kerosene)
22. Vitamins, especially Vitamin C (stops Scurvy and most minor colds)
23. Propane Cylinder Handle-Holder (Urgent: Small canister use is dangerous
without this item)
24. Feminine Hygiene/Haircare/Skin products.Lg.assortment towels rags etc..
25. Thermal underwear (Tops & Bottoms)multiples
26. Bow saws, axes and hatchets, Wedges splitting Mauls (also, honing oil)Shovels & rakes
27. Aluminum Foil Reg. & Heavy Duty (Great Cooking and Barter Item)
28. Gasoline Containers (Plastic & Metal)
29. Garbage Bags (Impossible To Have Too Many).
30. Toilet Paper, Kleenex, Paper Towels
31. Games,cards,sturdy toys etc.
32. High quality camping/ outdooring essentials
33. Cast iron cookware and decent cutlery w/ cutting boards
34. basic fishing tackle
35. Wood stoves cook/heat
36. Tobacco / smokables? (barter)
37. Ropes/cordage- innumerable uses
38. magnifying glass(fire starting)or close inspection
39. crowbars pry-bars(sm. to lg.)
40. Alcohol to barter or drown sorrows
41. Books: comics joke books, Bibles, religious, How-To etc..
42. Musical instruments and strings accessories etc..
43. Sturdy Boots(absolutely)really warm coats, rain gear.Wool clothes hats gloves .Galoshes
44. Dried milk,evaporated milk condensed etc..ensure,infamil etc..geriatric or baby foods
45. SPAM or other potted meats
46. Canned fish Tuna Salmon Sardines Haddock white fish etc..
47. Blankets(Wool) have plenty.
48. Canned Foods- fruits vegetables beans cheese etc..as much as possible
49. Writing materials pencils,etc..
50. Tarpaulins lg.Canvases etc.
51. First aid supplies-the best you can muster(alcohol,antibiotic cream,bug dope,sunscreen,burns(Aloe Vera,etc.), Eye treatment,pain killers etc..think..)
52. Power converters DC to AC. several if possible
53. Solar panels(if possible)to recharge DC power sources or car battery
54. Deep cycle batteries
55. Bicycle
56. Fire protection, extinguishers etc.
57. Rechargeable Batteries and Charging units
58. Coffees and teas, steepable roots etc..
59. Bouillon (chicken beef etc.)
60. Hand Tools-you can NEVER have too many..(start with the basics)lumber nails,screws
61. Basic Automotive repair/maintenance tools .manuals to your cars etc..
62. Pickle/Paint buckets w/lids and handles. storage,Water hauling,emergency toilet etc..
63. Insulated food coolers(assorted)
64. White/Blue tip matches w/waterproof container,Book matches etc... lots
65. Colloidal silver generator (antibacterial,etc.)
66. Hand or foot operated water(well) and air siphon/pump.portable air tank
67. Bleach(too many uses to list) sanitization etc..
68. Candles/ candle making kit
69. Seeds you name it..
70. Fermentation jugs and distilling gear, To make fermented products( Wink Wink!)
71. Bow or crossbow and arrows(bolts) extra bow string
72. Birth control and pregnancy test kits
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP