Users Online Now: 2,252 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,036,592
Pageviews Today: 1,861,750Threads Today: 811Posts Today: 14,272
09:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Whole world is a ponzi scheme run by the Illuminati yes or no?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The educational system from K to Grad School is an indoctrination camp that brainwashes you. They lie to you and keep you ignorant by making you work all day on one task, then when you go to home you are too tired to do much of any work or thinking for yourself. Keep you too busy to see trough their lies and financial system. They tell you stealing in this way is wrong when it is in fact right. God made the things of this world for everyone. The Jew bankers took it all away and are instead handing us slips of paper. The bankers spend their whole lives learning how to be controlling and deceitful while you go to school and are taught their lies. Then you go to work for them and are fed some more lies. Everyone who runs the government is a liar and works for the bankers. I spend my time learning how to deceive them instead of working for them and being deceived. The world economy is a ponzi scheme run by bankers and I'm gonna ponzi scheme the ponzi scheme. This is the fucking truman show you are living in. The very wealthy are most likely hip to this but as most people are they are afraid of losing their wealth and power. The Heads of this World ponzi scheme are taking advantage of your human instincts to keep you their slave. From birth to death you are fed lies by the World ponzi scheme and are deceived by their trickery for this is all you have known your whole life while they have been in power doing this for many many years. They take advantage of ALL your human instincts. You fear not having a job so you go to school and are fed their lies. You are greedy so you want to get ahead and make some money foolishly not realizing the bankers are on the top of this pyramid scheme and are deceiving you. I think what hurts the most is that they take advantage of your trust. It really hurt me to realize this. You are inside the matrix its time to wake up people.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP