Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Major Things to occur June 2010-Possible Timeline/Future
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A couple months ago (December 2009) I had calculated, with the verification from certain sources, that a major UFO related event is to happen in the month of June 2010. It seems that the Australian Spiral might play a role...

Also it seems that a possible Iran War scenario is now emerging-heavily pushed by the recent Turkish turn away from Israel. It is predicted that when Turkey will ally with Iran then it is almost assured that a war will play out. This new Turkish policy has been caused by the recent election of the "AKP" into the government. This AKP victory has been calculated to cause a Turkish turn away from the West to the East, eventualy allying with Iran and ending its long loyal alliance with Israel (seemingly being the only Mideast country being nice with Isreal while the other Mideast countries have been hateful).

This is a very recent article telling how Turkey has just "turned away from the West":

Oren: Turkey has embraced the leaders of Iran and Hamas
[link to www.jpost.com]

It seems that the PTB may be trying to inflict this war now to prevent the "major UFO event" (positive event) from occurring or it may just be part of the master plan.

Major things are coming to head this month so stay tuned. This is all verified information, you could all investigate for yourselves.

I do not have much time now to respond to all your replies. I will have to conduct info verification later on.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP