Users Online Now: 2,224 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 468,836
Pageviews Today: 761,911Threads Today: 257Posts Today: 4,105
09:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Now I wait. Built a tool at the shop to end this crisis. BP agrees. Big guns coming VERY soon.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Its official.

The tool is like this... [link to www.powertork.com]

But only I only retrofitted the 33 for the conditions of depth. The plates are about an inch thicker. and the whole thing is made out of T1. haha.

Wanted for this to happen since day one.

My wrench will unbolt the flange of the riser. So a cap can be lowered down, be bolted down by another tool.

All that needs to happen, is to have a chain hooked up to the damaged riser, with a chain on the cap.. ready to be lowered down to get bolted.

But it is official guys.

BP said I couldnt break out a 4 inch bolt 80,000 ft pounds. Went down to Lafoushe parish and demonstrated. My hoses didnt even flinch while it was breaking out the bolt they had set up. I have no Idea why they were aggravated afterwards. Kinda pisses me off.

They dont know it yet. But the tool that will be lowered down is the HR-40SF BP SUCKS EDITION rofl the morans dont even know its on paper too.

The big guns are going to be lowered down GLP, I built the riser wrenches personally.

It will only fail If BP lets it. Which I should bet my ridiculous low paying machinist salary... is going to happen.

What ever. Wish my work well GLP. I will not stand by and let my sea die in the likes of an agenda or money making procrastination. I brought 30 people with cameras with me to go qualify my idea. They are going to stop this spill and they are going to do it right.

No more hippie domes.. no more top shots, junk shots, top shots, the only shots after today will be for me. When this shit is done.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP