Users Online Now: 969 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 137,758
Pageviews Today: 232,566Threads Today: 102Posts Today: 1,981
04:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Satanic Cult issues "final call" to prepare for the Antichrist... Tribulation begins June 22nd???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My mom is a psyciatrist who works with multiple-personality patients, most of whom are victims of satanic ritual abuse and former/current mind-controlled members of Satanic Cults... one in particular was a "mother of darkness".

I found it very interesting when(while discussing Operation Blackjack) she told me that about 6 weeks ago, 2 of her patients (or more acurately a particular personality of each patient) revealed to her that the "final call" has been issued to them. Now the "final call" is widely accepted in satanic cult studies, which my mom has read about in manuals. It is a call to all mind-controlled cult members to prepare for the coming of the anti-christ... each member is to prepare in their own way... I have no specifics on this. I do know, however, that mind-controlled satanic cult memebers have certainly infultrated every part of our society, including church leadership (i.e. Ted Haggart (he had to be multiple peronality to be that hypocritical)), law enforcement, politics ect...

Now in my mind, I'm wondering if this timing has any relation to Operation Blackjack on June 22nd (and I'm also wondering why this warning is widely ignored on this forum). Now in the course of my research I've came to the conlusion... either the cartoon was a sick, elaberate hoax by TPTB to mess with our heads... or its in fact a warning about a nuclear false flag set to take place on June 22nd, 2010. And the argument that its a true waring is supported by the "Final Call" issued 2 months before the supported date.

I'm a gambling man (professional poker player) and I peg the odds of a major false flag attck on June 22nd at about 10 to 1. Good enough for me to buy some serious put options.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP