Users Online Now: 2,182 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 452,259
Pageviews Today: 761,128Threads Today: 312Posts Today: 4,887
09:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Caught An Employee Stealing. What Happened Next Was Shocking!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had just hired a new guy 3 days ago to work the midnight shift. I got a call at 2:00 in the morning from my night shift girl saying that the new guy had to leave because he was sick and shit his pants. He had told her he would be right back after changing into different clothes, but she said he never came back.

Shortly after I showed up at the store, the new guy showed up. He seemed surprised and nervous to see me. He said he was still sick and left again.

Then, this morning, when I was counting the money I discovered that there was money missing. I looked at the cameras and watched him take the money. Then I watched on the cameras as a cop came into the store. Immediately after the cop left, Daniel left. I immediately noticed in the video that Daniel had a different pair of pants on when he came back.

I called him and told him that money was missing. He immediately said he was sorry and asked me if I was going to call the police. I said since it was only $40.00 I would not prosecute, if he returned to the store and paid the money back. I also informed him that it was on video and cameras don't lie. He then asked me, "IF I RETURN THE MONEY, CAN I HAVE MY JOB BACK"? I said no, you were caught stealing.

In all the years I've worked in retail, I have never had anyone confess to stealing, much less admit it before I even told them that they were a suspect and I them it on video.

I guess when he saw the cop, he shit his pants.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP