Users Online Now: 1,746 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 668,486
Pageviews Today: 861,060Threads Today: 225Posts Today: 2,914
07:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ARKANSAS<<<<<<Spirits/ghost story u won't believe!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have seen ALOT of creepy things here in Arkansas my whole life from spirits to UFO's but after reading MI6's post on this mysterious place he wants to visit and the photo's his friend took i thought i'd share a story of my own.
In 1996, A friend and myself were just driving around. We just took off and drove for hours to where ever we ended up. We found ourselves on this gravel road with no houses for about 3 miles until we came to part of the road that was litered with bricks placed perfectly across the road to block it off. Of course my friend has to drive over them. She was crazy. We were in the middle of no where at 3am. The woods were thick and the road was very narrow, we went over two bridges that the car barley fit across. It was about IDK 30-45 minutes we kept going down this road with no places to turn around. Almost like the road straight to hell it seemed. I started to get this creepy feeling and we saw a break in the trees ahead on the right side of the road. It was an old house with a very large tree in the front that had an x drawn on it with a circle around it. I don't know if that has a meaning? We stopped and looked at the house for a sec because it was oddly outta place. As we countinued on all of the sudden in the distance there were wierd blue light coming towards us. A few turned into hundreds in a minute and it looked like these lights were swirling and racing at us fast. I started screaming and my friend put the car in reverse and started flying backwards down the road. It didnt matter these lights just kept coming. When they got close to the car they looked like blue fire balls so i closed my eyes. I opened them when the inside of the car started to light up and saw the balls of light flashing through and around our car. She had to stop a moment we were so scared. I saw the image of a face in one of the balls outside the window and she started flying backwards again. Once we got far enough back they disappeared. We went straight home in complete shock. A few nights later we tried to go back to this place with some friends and could never find it again. I have since looked for this place to just to see if it really existed because it was so unreal.FREAKY! damned

Does anyone know what an x with a circle around it means? and have any of you ever seen anything like this?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP