Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Layered Lucid Dream and Sleep Paralysis IN DREAM STATE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In my 20 some years I've had dozens of lucid dreams, many layered dreams (dream within a dream within a dream within etc...), sleep paralysis, open to OBEs and all that, but never do I recall experiencing what I did during a long nap today.

First I was in a non-lucid dream that was very symbolic and mystic in nature (I can share details for anyone who is interested) and it turned terrifying at the end. I was confronted with a force that felt evil. Its physical manifestation was symbolic and powerful, very disturbing. Then I "woke up" (note, still in dream state)
and then my dream became lucid. I was lying in a bed in a room I did not recognize and felt aware that I was in a dream state and that I had awoken from a terrifying dream. But I was paralyzed. It endured for what seemed like several minutes. My mind was shouting out for help, which I don't normally do during sleep paralysis. I could see something under my covers, a shape similar to a mountain peak, and it felt evil. I felt scared. Eventually I woke up (for real this time) and recalled both dream experiences in great detail and wrote everything down.

Has anyone else experienced a lucid sleep paralysis dream state? Please note this is different than sleep paralysis where you are observant of the room your physical body is sleeping in.

Also please note I do not even believe in "evil" or that sleep paralysis is manifestation or visitation of evil presence. So I don't know how to understand this experience and I recognize we may have differing views. I'm just looking to connect with others who may be able to help me understand what happened.

Thank you for reading.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP