Users Online Now: 1,840 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 687,498
Pageviews Today: 1,192,509Threads Today: 383Posts Today: 7,825
12:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject JULY 4TH ---> AUGUST 5TH A SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS (PUSH DATES)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Dear all at GLP, i feel i have to tell you this now because i have never seen any threads discussing it directly. Around the 4th of July, you will feel a growing shift of awareness kicking in. It's quite subtle at first but after the first week of it, it starts to increase in intensity. All of my friends know about it and they all agree that there is certainly an energy at work here. One of my buddies calls it "Rabbit in the headlights syndrome" lol. For some reason mostly sensitive people feel it first as it is very subtle, but as time goes by, i think everybody gets it but doesn't really know what it represents. There is no link to any info on this but i would like some feedback on this when the time comes. This isn't guessing or bullsh*t or messing about but rather interesting because you start to notice a lot of people looking at each other as if to say "Is this only me?"

It's quite a friendly energy as all my mates seem to be happy during these dates. This energy comes 4 times every year always at the same time.

Here are some of the keywords for how people have felt:

Spaced Out Alert Hyper Aware Happy Trippy Dreamy

Telepathic Trancy Woozy Slightly Vulnerable Friendly

Clarity Of Thought Wide Eyed Ethereal Unreal Quiet

Empathic Otherworldly Compassionate Aloof Soft

Light Headed

Peace to you all and have a nice push date rolleyes
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge