Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GAS EXPANSION!!!!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If their is a gas bubble under the well head in the gulf that is 20 miles by 5 miles and tens of feet tall. Depending on the pressue of the toxic gas down there will dictate how may times that the gas bubble will expand when it reaches the surface of the gulf. So this gas could possibly expand 500 to 1000 times it's size. So if you do the simple math that's 20000 miles by 5000 miles of gas... That's right people the expansion rate on this gas is so serious it's biblical. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE will be gassed and drowned. Because of that kind of expansion the water displacement will also be biblical. I work with these toxic compressed gas for a living. Stuff that is so deadly that one whiff and your pushing daisy. Parts of our plant is 99% H2S gas very deadly. This stuff kill so fast you will be at th pearly gates before you hit the ground. So I don't know why the people are not being better prepared and informed of this potential disater. This is a serious emergency and a ticking time bomb I also have to say that the EPA samples that where taken on the gulf coast. If those results were detected in our plant we would be evacuating and dawning SCBA to contain or isolate the leak. So to have the general public breathing the toxic air why does BP say it's safe and my companys policies say I need a saftey equiptment???? This is why Richard Hogland is so concerned as well as all the people in the area. Oh yeah if a tunami wave where to happen how many drilling and production platfoarms would sink and create another one of these disasters???? This disater gets better everyday. GOD HELP US!!!!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP