Users Online Now: 2,133 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 780,020
Pageviews Today: 1,376,670Threads Today: 582Posts Today: 10,087
04:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AMERICA SHALL FALL INTO THE SEA, OBAMA IS THE PRINCE OF TYRE. AND JESUS CHRIST IS LORD
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message AMERICA SHALL FALL INTO THE SEA.
OBAMA IS THE PRINCE OF TYRE.
AND JESUS CHRIST IS LORD FOREVER.

Thus saith the Lord GOD; O Tyrus, thou hast said, I am of perfect beauty.

America the beautiful

3And say unto Tyrus, O thou that art situate at the entry of the sea, which art a merchant of the people for many isles, Thus saith the Lord GOD; O Tyrus, thou hast said, I am of perfect beauty.
[link to asvbible.com]

When Richard Nixon visited the People's Republic of China in 1972, this song was played by Chinese as the welcome music.

Interestingly, the Chinese characters for United States literally mean "Beautiful Country."[4]
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Thus saith the Lord GOD; O Tyrus, thou hast said, I am of perfect beauty. [link to asvbible.com]

The song is often included in songbooks in a wide variety of religious congregations in the United States.

Popularity of the song increased greatly following the September 11, 2001 attacks; at some sporting events it was sung in addition to the traditional singing of the national anthem. During the first taping of the Late Show with David Letterman following the attacks, CBS newsman Dan Rather cried briefly as he quoted the fourth verse.[3]
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

O beautiful for heroes prov'd
In liberating strife,
Who more than self their country loved,
And mercy more than life.

TYRUS HAS SAID AGAINST JERUSALEM

2Son of man, because that Tyrus hath said against Jerusalem,

Aha, she is broken that was the gates of the people: she is turned unto me: I shall be replenished, now she is laid waste:

3Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Tyrus, and will cause many nations to come up against thee, as the sea causeth his waves to come up.

"AND BREAK DOWN HER TOWERS"

4And they shall destroy the walls of Tyrus, and break down her towers: I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rock.
[link to asvbible.com]

FALL INTO THE MIDST OF THE SEA IN THE DAY OF THY RUIN

27Thy riches, and thy fairs, thy merchandise, thy mariners, and thy pilots, thy calkers, and the occupiers of thy merchandise, and all thy men of war, that are in thee, and in all thy company which is in the midst of thee, shall fall into the midst of the seas in the day of thy ruin.
[link to asvbible.com]

AMERICA
MEANING:

LAND OF THE PRINCE (LATIN)

America Land of the Prince unisex Latin
[link to www.baby-names-meanings.net]

LAND OF THE PRINCE

THE PRINCE OF TRYE

TYRE
tir (tsowr. tsor, "rock" Turos, "Tyrus"; modern Sur):

PRINCE OF ROCK

"AND BREAK DOWN HER TOWERS SCRAPE THE DUST FROM HER AND MAKE HER LIKE THE TOP OF A ROCK"

4And they shall destroy the walls of Tyrus, and break down her towers: I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rock.
[link to asvbible.com]

THE PRINCE OF TRYE

TYRE
tir (tsowr. tsor, "rock" Turos, "Tyrus"; modern Sur):

THE LEADER OF THE USA/TYRE IS CALLED THE ROCK

Birth Name. Barack Hussein Obama Jr. ... he revealed that President George W. Bush nicknamed him "Bama" and "Rock"

[link to webcache.googleusercontent.com]

American Standard Version
1The word of Jehovah came again unto me, saying,

2Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyre, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Because thy heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a god, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art man, and not God, though thou didst set thy heart as the heart of God;-
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP