Users Online Now: 1,377 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 78,848
Pageviews Today: 148,378Threads Today: 63Posts Today: 1,086
02:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject anyone here have a good knowledge of masonic/luciferian math and dates?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i feel like if we better understood their math/dates and corresponding ceremonies/happenings then we might all be a little better prepared. i personally don't have a great deal of knowledge about it all though, just some thoughts

we know that many of the major happenings in the history of the world can be linked to some sort of masonic/luciferian 'ritual date.'

there's a massive astronomical happening (the cardinal t-square cross, look it up!) with noted date of it's movement being the 26th of this month, tomorrow. it is said that this kind of alignment has only been seen during major change/chaos. examples, right before the stock market crash and great depression, during the 60s where there was great unrest and there's another scheduled for the 2012 time period as well

[link to astrologyforthesoul.com]

[link to astrology.about.com]

also there is a lunar eclipse on the 26th AND the hurricane in the gulf of mexico is expected to probably hit. so all that together, the timing, the events, just has me thinking

i'm not real great at this forum stuff. not even a member here, but these are just thoughts floating around in my mind. anyone here know any more about these dates and time frames? any idea of when and what is coming?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP