Users Online Now: 1,708 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 109,582
Pageviews Today: 149,732Threads Today: 44Posts Today: 660
01:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My aunt wanted me to succumb to her viewpoint but this was my reply feedback please.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message AUNT:
When the conspiracy theories preclude you from reasonable sensabilities, then you position yourself for insanity. Check the heredity.

ME:

Very true... but if one knows what is to come and accepts balanced reality by controlling the EMOTIONAL FIRE and utilizing universal law in ones very subconscious then the path will be self realized. Only when thy becomes engrossed in opposing sides and tries to look for others for the way to realization will he or she loose awareness of thier own purpose and free will. mis-info dis-info (Conspiracy) is only valid when you accept the system in which it is being delivered. To have reality without duality (polaric veiwpoints) is to have true info that is backed by universal law and nothing more. with no ego invovled, one becomes surrounded by the system rather than being in the system... With the system being "belief" itself, what would one do when faith itself fails due to resisting universal law itself and the very breach of your own sense of things?? Insanity only exist when one knows no purpose and only sees choas as the order of things... So the question is.. Group paradigm expressing judgement (duality) on a self aware expression that resist belief systems itself or one Looking at soceity as a system and has no direction so he or she is lost due to lack of spiritual keys???? When one tries to look at the system for balanced info, one will never find bc the ppl who are of the controlling info will express the answer with encoded duality and control.. Ppl that can't control an opposing expression sense that the expression holds no purpose of advancement but only stagnent vibration, but to express that veiwpoint is to have EGO and be apart of belief system itself.. history,religion,paradigms,news,info, and much more have duality and ego on earth but it's up to the individual to decipher the info apart from controlling programing and using it for individual purposes for the benefit of your soul with the help of universal law. rather than letting the info program one to choose duality and embrace group progresive mentality. THATS the diffrence between over and understanding.... Love you
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP