Users Online Now: 1,946 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 930,523
Pageviews Today: 1,832,977Threads Today: 761Posts Today: 15,883
08:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BULLETIN ITEM: Go See Video Overfly Of Gulf: Worse Than Imagined..Evacuate Now.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am sharing this because NOW I am getting extremely concerned, and I do not live near the gulf

BULLETIN ITEM: Go See Video Overfly Of Gulf: It is badder than imagined.

MWM: Just when I am getting up a good attitude of ignoring Clif's blue flue scenario and his case for mega-catastrophe in the Gulf, I get this damn thing:

[link to bpoilslick.blogspot.com]

scroll down to:

BP Slick Covers Dolphins and Whales.mov

This is the first summary I have seen or heard of the extent of the devastation. The sea is turning into the color blood for thousands of square miles - the whole surface of the Gulf is turning into oil.

BP, Ziobama, and all their minions are fiddling while the whole Gulf bums. All the posing and poising on the shores with clean up crews

IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

a PR GAME, exactly as locals have repeatedly pointed out to anyone who will listen.

Out on the surface of the Gulf is enough oil to overwhelm all the Gulf shores for tens of miles inland and deeply up all the rivers....and far up the Mississippi Valley, which the coming hurricanes of August will surely drive right on up. The spooked out scientists were right, probably 100,000 barrels a day are matting the surface of the Gulf of Mexico.

EVERYTHING BP AND ZIOBAMA ARE DOING RIGHT NOW IS MERELY A TOY GAME BEING PLAYED BY INFANTILE "PRETENDERS".

The boats, the booms, the scimmers, the suckers, the tankers, the burners...all tinker toys for bullshitters.

The stark raving incompetence and personal dishonesty of this portion of the human species is massively, staggeringly depressing.

Hang it up. It doesn't matter if they stop the oil volcano in late August. Don't wait for August. This movie is your writing on the wall. MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To​ solve the problem the politicians need to be sidelined, the U.S. Navy must be charged with saving the Gulf and its shores, a fleet commander with WWII style independent powers appointed, the greater portion of the USN fleets brought to the Gulf, along with a great portion of the idled tanker ships of the world, and the massive energy resources of this nuclearized fleet employed to pump and separate as much oil as they possibly can.

Cuba, Jamaica, Dominica, Central America, all these neighboring companies should request other Naval resources from other maritime countries. Unfortunately they pale compared to the US Navy.

For God's sake, put this word out everywhere. If you can translate it into another language, translate it. Other nations MUST GET INTO THE ISSUE Any hurricane with the right angle of approach could paint the entire island of Cuba in oil and kill most everything growing on the island. The entire eco system of Florida could be killed in three days. If you can get this to Cuba or Mexico or Russia or wherever, PLEASE DO IT NOW.

THE AMERICAN POLITICAL CLASS IS TOO CORRUPT AND INCOMPETENT TO DEAL WITH THIS CRISIS WITHOUT IMMENSE PRESSURE BROUGHT TO BEAR FROM ALL QUARTERS TO REMOVE BP AND FEDERAL AGENCY MANAGEMENT AND PLACE ENGINEERS EMPLOYED BY THE US NAVY IN COMMAND OF THE SITUATION.

THE FIRST THING THAT THE ENGINEERS MUST DO IS COMMAND EMPLACEMENT OF A COMPLETE FREE FLOW OF REAL TIME INFORMATION FOR WORLDWIDE INTELLIGENT COMPREHENSION OF WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WHAT MUST BE DONE.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Earth Changes Bulletin Updates are usually published in a brief form and distributed free on a weekly basis.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP