Users Online Now: 1,255 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 187,657
Pageviews Today: 311,785Threads Today: 131Posts Today: 2,472
06:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why do people believe in the Illuminati and NWO when there is no evidence?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay, you have signs everywhere, but lets say you were in charge of creating the dollar bill, wouldn't you use historical artifacts to give meaning to this bill? Lets say you were making a building, wouldn't you want to put some kind of sign to make it represent something.

People want to give things meaning, it doesn't mean it has to be a conspiracy. Everytime I take on projects I tend to want to leave my mark by adding something historical or personal to it, but it doesn't mean I have an agenda to take over the world.

Presidents from all around the world have used the words "New World Order", every fucking decade I hear the words because every decade there is CHANGE, look back at history. This decade there will be a New World Order established just like there was in the 90s, it doesn't mean anything bad.

Where's the proof? All I see is people trying to make sense of things and coming up with theories, that's all. 6.8 BILLION humans on Earth, think about how hard it will be for 1% of the population to control the rest of the world, IMPOSSIBLE. It's 2010, we know here on GLP we will NOT let any bullshit happen. I have friends all around the world and they will NOT let happen what most of you doomtards want so bad.

PROPAGANDA - Who started this rumor? We should think about that instead and what was the purpose of it? If there truly was an Illuminati group with a NWO agenda it will be kept secret, no matter what, think logically.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP