Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Wikipedia Closes Down! Sole Entry!^^^^Obama Is The Antichrist^^^^
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wikipedia, the claimed-to-be "objective" source of encyclopedic information has the proof of Obama being the Antichrist, (this is fully explained in the Talk Page - second link below) and all-knowing as it is, it can't see what is just under it's nose.

This source of ignorance (as it should better be labelled) has closed down the entry in:

; which claimed...through the best sources of reference...that the Lottery draw of 666 designated Obama as Antichrist.

Wikipedia has closed my (the author of the entry to Wikipedia) access to the Talk Page below and they think this is democracy, freedom of speech and free information. They say they will judge...upon my ""case,...but this they're doing without granting any access to the principal concerned i.e. me. This kind of heavy-handed approach is typical of uncouth, uneducated and ignorant people. This has been the case in the world since Jesus' time, until today: the fate of the world is in the hands of ignorants and ugly people. Jesus was nailed to a Cross so we shouldn't complain today: it's not worse.

But the same people are there as at Jesus' time; those who can't hold their own with ideas when they are exchanged. They can't understand what is said to them and aren't able to hold their own side of an argument. These are the same people that made Hitler have an easy task at fooling people, because they *enable* ones like him. They're happy when people like Hitler come along because it's;like a vacation for them; no need to think any more. These are people who suffer very much when they are forced to try to understand ideas. Their only interest is power and to imagine that they own people and are big important people.

They forgot that "The Pen is Mightier Than The Sword".

The way to obtain the banned page-addition to be restored and developped (to find the past deletions look at the page's "history" pages) is to write massively to that article's Talk Page:

[link to beforeitsnews.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP