Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Toothache tooth pain, fast pain relief home remedy
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor, I only present this to you as a home remedy that works for me, and works well.

Bleach and water toothache pain killer and infection killer...

I post this for all my friends and all the people out there that have doctors that do not care or do not know how to treat tooth aches. ... I hope this helps you.

1. Before you do this, wear clothes you can throw away, they will be ruined by this process, or take off your clothes and do this in the bath tub. Also, grab a towel so that you can wipe the bleach solution off your face and chin.

2. Also, brush your teeth first, if possible, and floss. Get rid of all things that could block the fluid solution from getting to the source.

3. Find a small shot glass or container.

4. Pour in just a little bleach, doesn't matter what kind, but brand names are the best.

5. Pour into the bleach warm, not hot, water, equal to how much bleach you put in.

In other words, 1/2 bleach + 1/2 water, bottled water is better than tap water, taste wise.

If it gets on your tongue it will taste really salty, just rinse with water until it is gone, doesn't take long.

6. Now, find something, an eye dropper, a little straw, or a big straw, drip the solution into the cavity, let it sit for about six to ten seconds, then rinse with water. Repeat three times. Put some around the teeth close by, in between gum and tooth if possible.

7. For upper teeth, you might have to lay over the edge of a bed, upside down. Do not let the bleach water get into your eyes. If it is an upper tooth, use more water than bleach in your solution. If you get it in your eyes, rinse immediately with only water, over and over and over.

You will be amazed how fast and long lasting this is. I have a tooth with a gaping hole in it, not infected, and not decaying anymore. The bleach killed the decaying stuff. About once every six months, or twice a year, I have to reapply this solution. It really works.

After the pain is gone, do not take it upon yourself to do this over and over again. Doing it too often, more than three times a week, will cause bleach blistering, and soreness.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP