Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mike Tyson: I could not help crying Over Being at Masjid Nabawi
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message By Google Translate:

Mike Tyson: I could not help crying Over Being at Masjid Nabawi

Mike Tyson, former world heavyweight boxing champion of the world, stating that he was very excited to be in the Holy Land to perform umra, This is for the first time in his life since he converted to Islam four years ago.

Tyson has arrived in Madinah after the previous aircraft he was traveling landed at the international airport prince Muhammad ibn Abdul Aziz Al Madinah. His visit to Saudi Arabia is governed by Da'wah Association of Canada (CDA), an agency that often administer and manage the newly converted celebrities to visit Muslim holy places in Saudi Arabia.

Tyson is scheduled to visit several Muslim holy sites in Saudi Arabia during his visit there such as Masjidil Haram, Nabawi mosque and the mosque Quba Rayon. He also planned to visit the Al-Aqsa mosque to pray there, the Saudi newspaper reported the Saudi Gazette.

During their visit to the holy land, and Tyson was greeted like a celebrity followed by fans. Wherever he went, journalists and local residents follows, especially when he was in hotels and many people are willing to wait for hours to be able to take photos and take pictures with him.

Although there is a sense of happiness that is felt by Tyson, but he is a bit upset with his fans who continue to follow him wherever he went, even when he would perform prayers zuhur so he tried to cover his head with 'himaj' (head covering worn by the Saudis) so not to be recognize.

In commenting on this issue, Tyson said: "I am glad that I proved to have many fans here in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but I hope they can leave me alone so I could enjoy a few minutes shades of spirituality in holy places in Saudi. "

He added - referring to the Masjid Nabawi: "I can not hold back my tears when I came to one of the gardens of paradise."

Described by Syazad, chairman of the Association of Canadian Da'wah accompany Tyson during umra by saying: "Tyson became emotional in a positive sense for himself in Nabawi mosque."

"I cried when I saw Tyson was nearly an hour standing in front of the tomb of Prophet Muhammad SAW and raised his hands to pray and before Tyson for an hour beforehand to pray and read the Quran in Raudhah," added Syazad.

Original Source: [link to www.eramuslim.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP