Users Online Now: 1,655 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 11,271
Pageviews Today: 23,461Threads Today: 18Posts Today: 222
12:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Truth about UFO nut, he´s under illuminati mind control, it´s programming the masses for staged alien invasion
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It´s called greenstar mind control programming, do some research you lazy sobs.

[link to www.stewartswerdlow.com]

"I just found this interesting story on the Jeff Rense website (www.rense.com) and it seems to fall in line with the UFO programming. A man in Las Vegas calling himself Prophet Yarweh claims that he has been summoning UFO´s at will for years and that a voice in his head instructed him to go public with this information. He claims that more UFO´s will be seen over the next week. There is a video clip circulating the internet from News 13 (hmm...notice the 13) in Las Vegas where they did an experiment asking the Prophet to summon a UFO. After offering up a prayer, a sphere seems to appear in the sky. Here´s the link to the clip. If it doesn´t work, I found it on Rense and David Icke´s headlines (www.davidicke.com): [link to www.filecabi.net]

Stewart´s Reply: I think 100 people have already sent me this information!! Obviously, this guy is a programmed GReenstar activator. If UFOs come when he summons them, it is because the government set it up. I told you all that the media would start reporting this kind of trigger this year. Here it is!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP