Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Illuminati's answer to MARIJUANA
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey guys. I'd like to tell about a 'theory' of mine regarding the illegality of marijuana and a new product in the past years making a splash on our general public's recreational use of substances.

Marijuana will never become legal. Why? It makes much more money being illegal for our Intelligence Agencies!

Now in the mid 1990's, a scientist doing research work on how THC affects brain receptors, synthesized a synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonist called JWH-018, that affects our brain's THC receptors strikinly similar to pot.

In the last couple of years, a lot of LEGAL herbal incense blends marketed NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION containing this chemical sprayed on to legal herbs. There is more than just this chemical in some of them as there are other analogues such as JWH-073 and others that cause similar effects to marijuana's high.

Now comes my twist I suppose. Seems those greedy bastards weren't getting ENOUGH illegal cash on POT, so they wanted some of the piece of the pie on the LEGAL drug trade. This stuff probably wouldn't get big if it was illegal due to its nature. I first got this idea when ordering from a website called [link to www.imzonged.com] IF you'll notice their logo is the All Seeing Eye. It's also the Spice LOGO

[link to grass420.files.wordpress.com]

I've noticed that this drug makes me slower than marijuana, more foggy. If it is the purpose of the Illuminati to dumb down sheep, this really is the drug for it. I also noticed it is slightly addictive. Bottom line is it gets you high, but WHO KNOWS WHAT IS IN IT SINCE THEY WON'T TELL YOU THE INGREDIENTS? All we have to go by are an outdated German study analyzing its contents, which revealed some of the JWH's in there.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

~Illuminati Mind Control~
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP