Users Online Now: 2,708 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,071,757
Pageviews Today: 1,999,179Threads Today: 958Posts Today: 17,569
09:45 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject i drank alot of apple cider vinegar and it did alot of damage to my stomach ( need advice )
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My name is Rick i'm 25 and have alway's been in great shape and in goog health, and alway's have eaten healthy.
I have had problems with constant stomach gas and bloating and still do, i've had this problem for almost 6 months now and it started when i drank alot of apple cider vinegar and took an organic mushroom complex and garlic capsules all at once.
I used to take garlic all the time, it never gave me stomach problems. ive been to the doctor they have done blood test, upper scope of my stomach, ct scan, and urin test and they haven't found why i'm like this.
since this problem has started i have also lost 45 pounds within 6months, sometimes i get lite headed and cold chills, and have had pulses beeting out of my chest where my heart is.
I have tried every thing you can possibley buy over the counter, every type of antacid, every herbal too!
i have spent over $500 dollers and nothing has worked.
( do i have liver or kidney probelms? )
I have a serious problem and neem advice, i've been out of work for 2 years and don't have insurance too continue seeing a doctor.
a friends told me i might have candida, from a bad reaction to the mushroom complex, but a tried the best candida killers like oregano and enzymes and they don't work. ive evan tryed doing colen cleansing.
ive tryed probiotics and enzymes but they make me more gassy and bloated.

If anyone can help me it would be much appritiated!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP