Users Online Now: 1,392 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 244,161
Pageviews Today: 393,376Threads Today: 151Posts Today: 2,600
04:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Just Had The Crap Scared Outta Me.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I went out back a little while ago to put some fishing gear into my boat.
I walked out onto the deck and headed towards my dock.
When I got to the steps at the bottom of the deck I caught a black thing outta the corner of my eye. I turned around and there was a huge black bear on my deck. I had walked right past it. I didnīt even see it about 9 feet to my left as I went out the door.
Now I had a bear between me and my house. The bear saw me and came off the deck and started walking towards me and all I had were a couple of stupid fishing rods as a weapon.
I ran down to the dock and jumped on my boat with the cover still on it and untied just as the bear got to the edge of the dock. I pushed off and waited until the stupid bear decided I wasnīt interesting anymore and walked away.
Sounds stupid but I wasnīt scared until he started walking towards me. I kinda felt like lunch for a minute or so and felt kinda dumb sitting on top of the boat cover floating on the lake after he walked away.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP