Users Online Now: 1,564 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 73,491
Pageviews Today: 101,386Threads Today: 27Posts Today: 445
12:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Reality, Experience, Relationship...Keep your Mind Open to the Possibilities...I am opening Pandora's Box...Ready? Most are not...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message They came perhaps three times, of what I can remember, during a stretch of time. I have stopped writing down the experiences. They are too much ‘beyond the realm of possibility’. It makes me aggravated to learn the experience is very, very far beyond the merely physical. There are some of you that would ask why, like I would, when those types of experiences are the truly magnificent ones. Well, let me see if I can explain.

I have a truly unique set of close friends. We have trusted each other with nearly every secret of our lives. We happen to be extremely open and honest and forthright in many, many aspects of living. From fear of one’s own life (Greg), to death untimely death of a spouse (Donny), to the birth of children, parenting, divorce, business, love, relationships. And… mistakes, mistakes, mistakes.

Fully touch the physical, and there can be nearly complete understanding. Lightly touch the spiritual, and there can be some understanding. Touch UFOs, NDEs, OBEs, visions and lucid dreaming and there are possibilities. Touch on the subject of actual interaction or experience with the above, and belief is suspended. Yes, it is there in the imagination to live and breathe. How many nights spent contemplating those very subjects? How many nights debating the impact of Quantum sciences and theoretical sciences? How many nights wondering what God is composed of? But put any and all into the context of a real life experience, and all bets go out the window.

So the Visitors come. I retain memory of their comings or goings, never sure exactly which I am consciously remembering. The interior of the experience, the body of the story, is always a vast question. Be patient I hear myself say.

They come. Fear consumes me for what seems an hour before They make Their presence known. It is not a comfortable place or time to be in. Whether it is Their fear that I am picking up empathically, or it is truly my fear does not matter… it is one in the same.

I am not talking like a whacked out guru, or some spiritual mystic with some deep meaning. Let me tell you, I have fully felt this same consuming energy in lucid dreams. But when speaking of the norm… when two entities that do not understand each other’s emotional states are vibrating in unison, it becomes a feedback loop. Think that seems far-fetched? We see it all the time in marriages, business partnerships, etc. Now, we see it in geopolitics, national security, education… nearly every facet of our society that is led by our ‘leaders’. Fucking dualistic systems! Dualism is the sole ingredient to the feedback loop.

Oh yeah, back to this experience.

Mantis ET. It was bending over me in bed. I do not know if that physical sight of It was before or after the actual experience. I was pulled out my bedroom window. I do not know if this was a physical pulling or an OBE pulling. I do not know if It did the pulling, or I did. A vehicle saturated in red was in the grass below. We were heading towards it. The next thing I remember is looking at my hands and arms. They were dissolving! They were interacting with an energy field and once passing through that field, they molecularly dissolved. That is the best way I can explain it. Unfamiliar with this procedure? It is available in many articles, online or in print, on the abduction experience. But there is one thing the articles can never explain to you. It is the utter multi-dimensionality of the experience. Colors that can never be described nor seen in 4 dimensions exist. It is the highest of ‘High-Definition’. Feelings, once reaching unison – or harmony – are incredibly multiplied. The feelings I am referring to are not overpowering from one individual, but are exponentially gathered from both.

The next and last thing I remember is this dark silhouette reaching over me. I jerked my mind/body in surprise and fear. It began molecularly dissolving, starting from Its hands back. It pulled away from me at the same time. I started wishing it wouldn’t leave. There was and still is so much I want to know. “Please don’t leave… Please don’t leave,” I remember saying. I tried reaching out to It, but I was still paralyzed. My heart thumping in my chest like I was dying was giving me more truth to the reality of it all when looked through the lens of my memories.

What the fuck is going on?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP