Users Online Now: 2,121 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 574,567
Pageviews Today: 993,748Threads Today: 420Posts Today: 6,996
12:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OMFG!!! The Illuminati flagged the destruction of New York in the Cathedral of St. John the Divine!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message HOLY EFFING SHIT!!!!!! It's INSANE!!! When you think you've seen everything, concerning Illuminati plots, you just get a harder punch in the face. I'm baffling and breathless. I can't believe it. I just came across with a thread where someone exposed some very sinister details in the architecture of the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, in NY. The constructors just sculptured with richness of details the destruction of New York in the so called "The Apocalyptic Pillar".

This is the thread with the impressions of its unknown author:

IMAGE ( [link to vigilantcitizen.com] )

The Apocalyptic Pillar

On the western facade of the building, stonemasons have sculpted numerous scenes that seem oddly out of place for a Cathedral. The most striking one is the chilling depiction of the destruction of New York city and its landmarks.
Apocalyptic New York
The scene above was done in 1997, four years before the destruction of the Twin Towers. Other recognizable skyscrapers are the Chrysler Building and the Citigroup center.

The scene above might be unsettling for New York residents. We see the Brooklyn bridge crumbling with cars and buses falling into agitated waters. At the right is the Statue of Liberty, which seems to be sinking in the water. Beneath this horrifying prophecy is the New York Stock Exchange, with people trading goods around it.

So, what is the purpose of this weird carving? Well, the first thing that needs to be mentioned is the actual St. John the Divine is credited for writing the Book of Revelation in the Bible, which describes in symbolic imagery the events of the apocalypse. Occultists believe that the Book of Revelation has been hermetically coded to reveal its true meaning to the initiates of esoteric teachings. This scene, carved on the west entrance of the cathedral, depicts New York as being ”Babylon the Great”, the city who gets completely destroyed by the wrath of God. The Book of Revelation mentions:

“Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!

She has become a home for demons

and a haunt for every evil spirit,

a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird.

For all the nations have drunk

the maddening wine of her adulteries.

The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,

and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.”

-Book of Revelation 18

The artists might be on to something because there is indeed numerous similarities between the actual New York city and the description of Babylon the Great in the Bible. The Book of Revelation mentions:

1. A “Great Prostitute” who sits on many waters - peoples, multitudes, nations and languages - holding a golden cup. She rules over the kings of the Earth. = The Statue of Liberty
2. Merchants of the Earth who grew rich of her “excessive luxuries”, weeping because nobody buys their goods anymore = New York Stock Exchange

“The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn and cry out:

” ‘Woe! Woe, O great city,

dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,

and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!

In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’

- Book of Revelation, 18

Knowing that, still today, over 70% of the world’s capital goes through the NYSE, we understand why the building was depicted on the apocalyptic pillar. It represents the “financial” aspect of the Book of Revelation, where it repeatedly refers to rich merchants and trading goods.

So, a landmark of NYC, the St. John the Divine Cathedral, predicts in vivid detail the destruction of its home city. Pretty unusual. Under the rendering of the NYSE, we a skeleton and strange creatures, who seem to represent death and destruction. Is this some sort of prophecy?

[link to www.infiniteunknown.net]
 Quoting: Infinite Unknown

HOLY CRAP, you gotta be kidding me!!!! I don't have words!!!

bump bump bump Idol1 damned

Ok, after put myself together I just noticed that the pillar scene makes a downward spiral in anticlockwise, which has an occult meaning of cycles of destruction.

damned damned bump

More weird pictures of pagan rituals inside this cathedral:

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>