Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Earthquake Dot-Connecting **Animals to earthquakes
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok We all know there are all sorts of theories about signs visible before earthquakes. Earthquake cloud, animals sensing, people feeling ill(earthquake flu), in Japan for centuries they have used sighting of the earthquake fish (ore fish) as a warning, in China they have a research facility that monitors snakes, the list goes on and on.

Most get dismissed I think because people need/want to be able to tie it to an exact location of where the quake will hit. Most theories can not be replicated every single time, with every quake and get dismissed.

In my mind there are so many different causes of quakes and different types, no one theory will be a one size fits all. Every computer virus requires and different definition to find it.

I have been watching sea animal movement very closely for the last year or so. Starting with the Sea Lions moving out of San Fran. They went way the hell North. People argue that they migrate and ..... but they ALL left. Guess what 4 months later 8 pointer in Chile two months after that 7 pointer in Mexico.

I was watching deadliest catch the other night, the episode where Phil dies, the other captions kept commenting on how its been one of the worst seasons for crab. So Phil passed in early Feb so they were fishing say Jan & Feb (I dont know how long they are out for each crap)I looked it up Bering sea quakes 3-4 months after Feb and guess what 6.7 April 30th 3-4 month window.

No one really makes public super bad fishing or simple odd animal migrations but I think the ocean floor vents something heat or methane, something in places before big quakes, the sea animals pick it up and they move and/or it attracts a different kind, giant squid super super bad along Cali coast... ore fish able to go above their usual safe depth.....

Now worst quake in D.C can anyone find anything about bad fishing alone the coast or something strange in the great lakes, it would have to have started 3-4 months ago?? or around that. Anyone have any other examples, what if there are something like lava tubes or along those lines, that connect these vent to quake places????
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP