Users Online Now: 2,147 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,072,307
Pageviews Today: 1,789,800Threads Today: 722Posts Today: 12,897
05:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject LOL -- I can prove the earth is flat using the round Globe on your desk, ha ha ha ha !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hold your Globe before a source of light.

Place your index finger where you live (approximately).

Spin the Globe slowly counter-clock as your eye keenly follows your finger to when it first comes in contact (visual) with the source of light -- This is the Sunrise for the round earth.

You will note as you continue to slowly spin the Globe that at the very same spot where you first came in contact with the light will be the same place where it will exist, meaning; where the sun-rose will be the place where the Sun will set, thereby, we would see the Sun setting in our skies at the very same spot we see it rise which of course isn't what most of us see.

Excluded are the science Apprentices and their Priests who wrote their Holy Books.

PROVE ME WRONG

I DARE YOU!

peace
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP