Users Online Now: 1,994 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 778,904
Pageviews Today: 1,041,503Threads Today: 278Posts Today: 4,291
08:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WTF??? 38 years old dude married with 108 years old woman????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message No, it's not a joke...

Malaysia celebrates 108 years of reunion with her husband of 38

Centenarian woman says she is happy with her husband around the house after a year apart to make the drug treatments

17/07/2010 10:30 AFP

A Malaysian of 108 years was reunited this week with her husband of 38 years, which took a year for hospital treatment in a rehabilitation center against drugs, local media reported Saturday.

IMAGE ( [link to i0.ig.com] )

Wook Kundor married in 2006 with Che Nur Muhammad Musa, 70 years younger

Wook Kundor was the headlines in 2006 when she married Muhammad Nur Che Musa, who is now 38 years. The couple met on Thursday evening, after Muhammad was voluntarily hospitalized for twelve months to try quitting. "I am happy that my husband has returned. I'm glad you're back together because I love him," Wook at a local newspaper, which published a photo on the cover of her husband hugging smiling face and wrinkled his wife's centennial.
"We will return to our normal life and do my duty as a wife, like any other woman," he added. Muhammad told that his wife, whom he married in Terengganu state (north), the visit was five times while he was hospitalized.
Last year, Wook said he was willing to marry for the 23rd time he feared that Muhammad left her for a younger woman when he finished his rehabilitation program. But Muhammad, who was then tenant of the house was Wook said that "it was God's will that they fall in love."

[link to translate.google.com]
 Quoting: Last Second

Holy effing shit!!!! I just wish that this article had a pic of this guy.... By the pic of this woman in her house, I assume she definitely is not rich, what could possibly to explain this marriage. Thus, the only explanations I could find are:

1 - He's completely fucked up and his mind 100% destroyed by drugs.
2 - He's blind.
3 - She's a very very powerful witch.

And judging by the smile in her face, I assume they make sex, which I don't dare to imagine how it is...

5a bump bump bananasex yak ahhh
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP