Users Online Now: 2,097 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,117,263
Pageviews Today: 2,941,397Threads Today: 697Posts Today: 13,939
10:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The real reason behind chemtrail dwindling as of late (Hint: It 's related to the Gulf of Mexico) + the chemtrail purpose
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As many of you have noticed, there has been a relative decrease in chemtrail frequency for a few months now.

The reason for this is simple: Evergreen Air, the CIA front company which represents the bulk (if not all) of chemtrail operations, has been contracted to disperse Corexit over the Gulf of Mexico. Thus, the geographical focus of US related chemtrail operations is currently over the Gulf of Mexico. I choose not to speculate any further regarding the nature of Corexit, as even sheep know it's baaaaaaad news.

I do however feel compelled to confidently share this information, as I live north of Vandenberg AFB on the central coast of california - an area where a typical hazy morning prior to the gulf leak consisted of skies layered with 30+ trails. Before the gulf incident the frequency was daily (at least 5 days a week). Actually, it was both a day and night operation here for quite a while - reasons should be obvious. Point being, I haven't seen a trail in the sky since April.

Intending to foment discussion, I'll bring this post to it's end with what I believe to be a leading theory regarding possibly one of the purposes behind general chemtrail operations. It is now common knowledge that large traces of both barium and aluminum are to be found in chemtrail contaminated waters. By inevitably consuming these metal contaminants through either air or water, each of us now can be tracked by modern radar technologies capable of detecting trace amounts of metals. Perhaps more significant is how each of us (assuming we're contaminated) are essentially human antennas to mood/mind-altering influences of HAARP, as our metal-containing bodies are now ultimately conductors for HAARP frequencies.

That's all for now. Remember it's a spiritual battle, above all; a frequency war. There is no death - the illusion just fades.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP