Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject True Israelite: Blue Eyes and Black Hair Europeans
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ed told me his version of history of the Jews. He told me that the people claim to be Jews today are the Canaanites. He told me that the story of creation was edited to be children friendly. He said the bible was rewritten to take out the sex. He said that Adam and Eve had sex with Satan. They had a threesome. After Adam and Eve had a threesome with Satan, God kick them out of the Garden of Eden. Adam sperm created Abel while Satan’s sperm created Cain.
Cain murder Abel and ran away. Cain became the father of the Caananite, God tried to destroy throughout history in the bible. Adam had another son called Seth to replace Abel.
Ed said that the Jews are not God’s chosen people or the Israelites. He said they are Ashkenazi who were the Khazar. The Khazar was a nomad tribe that wanders around Southern Russia and Turkey that coverted to Judaism. He told me about the book “The Thirteenth Tribe.” By Arthur Koestler.
He told me that the true Israelite became the European. The Tribe of Judah became the Irish. The Tribe of Benjamin became the German.
I study Christian Identity literature and the bible.

What I believe is the blue eyes and black hair European are the true Israelites. The bible used the writing of similar opposites. I found the Moabites are most heavy populated in Minnesota. Moab in Hebrew means “father of water.” They are the product of incest between Lot and his daughter. If Moab is the father of water, Abraham will be the father of the sky. The sky is blue in color.
The Moabites in Minnesota has hazel blue eyes. Their eyes tint is darker blue. Their pheromone has the smell of water.
The other blue eyes have pheromone of the ozone, or oxygen smell. They are the descendant to the Abraham.
God made a salt covenant with David that his throne has no end. The throne of David moved from Israel to England. The House of Windsor is the longest monarchy in the world. Queen Elizabeth II sits on the throne of David.

" But if the scall be in his sight at a stay, and that there is black hair grown up therein; the scall is healed, he is clean: and the priest shall pronounce him clean."
Leviticus 13:37

The bible said that the Israelites had black hair. Black hair and Blue eyes European can be found today. They are the Israelites that journey out of Israel.
Queen Elizabeth II has Black hair and Blue Eyes.
The coat of arms has a lion which symbolized the Tribe of Judah. German uses the name “Wolf” and “Wolfgang.” This symbolizes the Tribe of Benjamin.

www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/lds/meridian/2003/throne.html
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP