Users Online Now: 1,419 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 449,774
Pageviews Today: 588,840Threads Today: 186Posts Today: 2,503
05:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject it is simply not possible to not love yourself. It is an illusion that you do not love yourself or anybody else.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message " You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. " buddha

I see now, that it is simply not possible to not love yourself. It is an illusion that you do not love yourself or anybody else.

It is only the ego that is not transparant yet, that seems to not love you or something or some one else. Coming up with quilt, unworthyness, shame, power, manipulation, etc. etc.

Is there any value to be loved by ego which is not transparant yet? Your own ego or another? NO. I do not need to be loved by somebodies ego nor my own. I want to be loved by the I am presence. And that is always so. I have allready that what I seeked for my whole live and many other lives. My God.

We are always loved by our own I am presence and the one of others (which are actually the same, only expresses itself different through your ego. When the ego is transparant, you still stay unique. But all our I am presences are the same.

Your I am Presence, which is God, is love, so can not be anything then love or look at anything or anybody without love for it is all God that God looks at.

It does not mean emotions stop after you ego became transparant and one with God. But looking at emotions and the lower vibrations of you ego from within your I am presence is like a peace of cake, with whiped cream, chocolate and a cherry on top. For you will have a smile in your heart this time. This is God, watching itself playing and creating.

When we all would stick our heads above the veil, we will see we are all one big happy family loving eachother and making a deal to play a game. The game as Steve Rother and the Group explain (www.lightworker.com).

THERE SIMPLY IS NOT SUCH THING AS NOT LOVE, OR UNLOVE OR WHATEVER.

It is possible to forget about love when you get into fear. Fear is the opposite of love (not hate as often is thought) and can only be created by the illusion that there is no love. So fear is an illiusion. Fear is an emotion. Love is not emotion.

Love is Love.

It is allways there in everyone and in everything all the time forever.

That YOU do not see it is a choice you can Change. And only You can change it. You can get all the help from all sides (and that is truth allways all the time for love is everywhere always, how the heck somebody as Mandela could come out of prison after so many years the way he did?)
but you have to choose to wake up.

You just have to understand that your ego is only such little part of you. The real you is your DIVINE I AM PRESENCE. It has such increadable light, you will hardly now what you see when you see your real self. And then you will be able to see everybody else the same way.

We complain and complain and complain that we want something different then where we are now. So leave that place. You have the feeth to walk away. Nobody else is gonna do it for you.

Please ask yourself inside: Who am I. Then be silent and feel the answer from within you. It will answer, for it is you that you are talking to.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP