Users Online Now: 1,291 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 371,521
Pageviews Today: 560,257Threads Today: 207Posts Today: 2,699
06:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject If you know of Child Abuse and/or Violence against Children, call the Police, this is why...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I should be sleeping like a stone after 8 Pills of Opipramol, but i simply can´t, something is keeping me awake.

I would hit the fucking Bong if i had weed right now, that would relaxe me instantly and i could have a good sleep and wake up with no Problems and don´t had to take this Pills, i hate pills but im very depressed and in a very bad mood nearly every day.

My life was a nightmare till 08/08/2008, when my mother, me and my brother escaped from our old home( my sister was studying already in Munich at that time) because of my choleric, mental ill dad (he was pure Evil, i tell you) and his alcohol dependence.

I once even delivered myself for one day into a psychiatric hospital because i had a mental breakdown with cutting my left arm with razorblades because i couldn´t stand the whole thing anymore, my mother getting terrorised, my Brother not caring (was off every Weekend to party, I stayed at home to watch over the security of my mother) and everything i did and created was destroyed by this fat bastard.

Wanted to kill him everyday i saw him, with everything in reach, hammers, bottles, knives, flattening iron, i would have even choked him to death with my own Hands paying back every little Punch he delivered to me when i was a kid.

How can anyone with empathy beat his own child with a cane or a belt till the bladder reacts and it urinates in his trousers? How can someone be that fucked up to dominate with violence over his child, how can a 110 Kilogramm Guy in his 40´s beat up a 8 Year old??

And here is what i advise to you, if you know of violence against Children or Child Abuse, call the fucking Police, or they will end like me, i can´t work anymore duly (Day can be fine, but also bad because of my anxiety disorder, when I can´t even work 2 Hours in full concentration and my chest is like getting crushed by a Truck and I don´t know if to scream or cry).

I still can´t find peace, still can´t find good things in life, so, if you have the possibility to save a life and mind from getting destroyed, do it, help them to get out as early as possible.

Thanks for Reading u2efine
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP