Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Word from the Lord, July 25, 2010/Av 14, 5770
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Days of Thunder! Mailing List
[link to thedaysofthunder.com]
The Word of the Lord given through His servant
Scott Hofstee
July 25, 2010/Av 14, 5770

The Word of the Lord came to me this day and gave me these words to speak to those with ears to hear what the Spirit of the Living God would say.

Many of My people have grown weary in waiting on Me, says the Lord. Many have fallen into apathy. Many have forgotten the promises I have given them because they have allowed the cares of this life to strangle the good seeds that I planted in them long ago.

Many have said, “Where is the coming of the Lord? For since the days of our fathers we have heard it said that the Lord was going to return and still He has not returned.”

Many have grown weary in well doing. Many have began to live as though I will never return, says the Lord of Hosts. But be assured it is as I said it would be when I revealed these last days to My servant Peter.

My last judgments have long ago begun to be revealed and unleashed on this world but few have allowed Me to anoint their eyes with salve that they would see. Few have yielded to the cleansing fire of My Spirit to prepare their vessels for what is directly ahead.

Most who have claimed to know Me have instead settled for religious activity and religious behavior. They have thought that white washing the outside of their vessels would be acceptable to Me but be assured it is not. That is what brought the condemnation of the Pharisees and it will be what brings condemnation to the religious Pharisees of this day.

The Pharisees of this day are the ones who claim to know Me but have never yielded to Me in their inward parts. They practiced a form of godliness but have denied the true power that comes when I have examined the inward parts of a man and that man has yielded to My will in his life.

No amount of reading My scriptures will save you unless I reveal the truth I have placed in them. No amount of prayer can manipulate Me to do anything other than My will in this world. The religious refuse to wait to have My will revealed to them before they pray, they refuse to seek the revelation of My Spirit before they read My words. Thus they remain blind, deaf and dumb. Headed for a ditch of destruction and leading others to go there with them. How can they escape the path of destruction if they do not inquire of Me for directions in this hour?

Every one of My promises is true and every word I have spoken through My servants is about to be completely confirmed by their happening in your seeing. The question is will you recognize them when they happen?

Many have attached carnal minded interpretations to things that I revealed to My servants the prophets in this generation and the ones before. So called wise men have imagined because they were endorsed by this world as being learned that they possessed understanding of My Kingdom or My treasures. These wise men are about to be shattered and exposed as false teachers and wolves in sheep’s clothing. They have been hirelings all along and will be exposed as such when they flee at the first waves of My final great judgments.

Many have taught that I would remove My beloved people from this world prior to the final outpouring of My judgments. These teachers and purveyors of lies will be caught unaware when I appear with My army in these last days. Many will even become My enemies because they did not love the Truth but preferred lies and fables to the true revelation of My Kingdom in this earth.

My judgments have already been here but the final great judgments are about to be unleashed on this unsuspecting world and not one soul will be left unchanged.

Money is about to become obsolete and those who have loved it and loved using it to insulate themselves from the chastening of My hand are about to be thrown out into the open to face Me without their security to hold onto. The definition of wealthy is about to be redefined. Many who have never known lack are about to face, for the first time, the desperation of hunger and poverty and homelessness.

I AM about to strip bare the hearts and souls of those who have spit upon the poor and cursed the weak and desperate. I AM coming with a fury towards the lovers of Mammon that has never been witnessed by this generation or any other. I have hated the divisions that money creates between people. I have hated the arrogance of those who have used money to gain advantage over the poor and the weak. I AM going to expose the hearts of those people who have claimed to have faith in Me but have really put their hope in the acquisition of the wealth of this world.

Nothing can stop what is headed towards this world. No flesh inspired intercession will change what is already begun. No religious activity will stay My hand in the days ahead. There will only be two groups of people in this world. Those who have sought to know My will and asked for the grace to be obedient to it and those who have wanted to do their own will because they imagined they were better equipped to manage their own lives.

The deception that runs rampant in this hour is nothing compared to what is about to be unleashed on the unsuspecting zealots and religious practitioners of this day. I have allowed the waters to be poisoned by that principality called “Wormwood” or “Absynthe” as he was spoken of in the days of John the revealer.

Many are about to die in their hearts and minds because I AM about to give them blood to drink, I AM about to give them over to what has been in their hearts all along. Whether it be the love of money, lust, hatred, pride or murder, they will be given over wholly to what has inhabited the dark corridors of their inward parts and nothing will be able to stop it from taking them to the natural destructive ends of these dark places.

So too will I be revealing a people that I have chosen before the foundations of the earth. They will appear to look as ordinary earth dwellers but assured their origination is not of this world. Their beginnings were with Me and I ordained them to walk in an earthen vessel in order that they reveal the resurrection power of My first born Son Immanuel in this generation. They were the first ones and now they are the last ones to be revealed to this world. But I have deposited in them the riches of My Kingdom. Riches that cannot be placed in those who love this life or the things of this world. They are heavenly treasures that have been hidden from the learned of this world. They can only be seen by those who have had their eyes anointed with the eye salve that comes from My Spirit and have counted all as loss in order to gain Me.

My final judgments are about to begin in full. At first, men will attempt to explain them away with scientific answers but the size and scope will defy any of them to attribute them to natural occurring phenomenon. The world will soon realize that the One God who created this world with a spoken word is the One who is shaking it to its core.

The evidence will be overwhelming; the answers will be crystal clear. It will be a terrible thing to fall into the hands of a living God. But it will be the only place you will be able to survive what is about to come.

People of the earth ready yourselves! The final days of thunder have come. Not one stone will be left unturned. Not one wrong will be left uncorrected. The great and terrible day of the Lord is about to unfold. Sorrow is about to befall all those that desired this day because they did not allow Me to prepare them for it. It will be a day of darkness, smoke and shadows. The mighty will fall, the weak will be made to stand, every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that Yeshua the Messiah, Immanuel the only begotten of the Father, is Lord over all the earth. Amen and amen.

If you have mistakenly received this mailing contact us at
[email protected]
to be removed from our mailing list
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP