Users Online Now: 1,977 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 979,329
Pageviews Today: 1,787,692Threads Today: 585Posts Today: 13,138
05:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is there is a .40 S&W conspiracy with police chiefs & freemasonry?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My friend Don said the .40 S&W would not knock a human down fast enough. He said that police have died in the line of duty because the crook did not get disable by the .40 S&W. He suspects that police chiefs are getting freebies, and rebates from signing the department contract with the manufactures of the .40 S&W. That why police department refuse to switch to the .45 ACP when the evidence lean towards the effectiveness of the .45 ACP.

He told me that during World War II, the US army uses .38 special on the natives. The .38 special go right through the human body and did not stop the natives from charging at the US troops. Then the US Army switches to the .45 ACP. The .45 ACP disable the natives so the natives got scare and did not dare to charge at the US troops.

From the fact many police chiefs and mayors are anti-gun, I suspect they may be Freemasons. Maybe they want the cops to die in the line of duty for global depopulation for the New World Order. Do the Freemasonic lodge brainwash the police chiefs into the .40 S&W for their police department?

Is there is a conspiracy between Freemasonry and police chiefs making the requirement that police officers carry .40 S&W?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP