Users Online Now: 1,787 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,423,053
Pageviews Today: 2,351,346Threads Today: 882Posts Today: 15,951
10:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Transforming and transitioning the predator/prey dynamic...how WILL it be done?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The predator/prey dynamic we survive through day in and day out is one of the most, if not the most, difficult aspects of human consciousness to transform, to come out from underneath the spell of, integrity intact. It is an epitome of our dualistic underpinnings inasmuch as it also describes/defines what we find to be right/wrong, black/white, dark/light, etc..

Now, I'm not referring to the predator/prey dynamic we find in nature (lion/gazelle, fox/rabbit, snake/rodent, etc.), nor am I referring to the concept of "survival of the fittest." These can be discussed as if they have revelationary application to our own spiritual predator/prey dynamic woes, yet wherein we are spiritual beings having a particularly structured human experience such a discussion will little lead to actually transforming the sight unseen predator/prey dynamic that "crisscrosses" the physical, consciousness, genetic structure, etheric-spirit, existing human being.

Such the descriptions and discussions serve only to define the predator/prey reality we live in, to recognize that it's through in and throughout our reality environment. While such discussions may serve as a stepping stone towards understanding our environment (and therefore having some value), it does nothing to bring about resolution to the issue of transforming and transitioning - becoming free of - such an inhospitable environment.

I explained all of the above to hopefully forgo such discussions because they will only serve to devolve and entropy my effort here. So, for the sake of this discussion I'm going to identify the predator/prey dynamic in question as such--

There exists an energetic infestation of predatory consciousness that is not unlike a virus, and we, in this hostile environment, are its intended hosts to prey on, to feed of, off, and from.

Describing these predators will do little more than the same as the discussion of how the predator/prey dynamic exists in nature, even so, I'll give some (there's surely more) examples to also get that out of the way:

STS ETs and hyperdimensional beings that exist outside of the confines of our reality are parasitic predators that require human energy to survive. They feed on base human emotions. They've lots of food to survive upon. They do everything possible to maintain the inhospitable environment to serve their own needs. They are a most "sight unseen" predator, and the hardest to prove.

The Devil/Satan is another form of an energetic/consciousness predator. This is not as sight unseen in our environment as the first (cause), and is less hard to prove. If ever you've done an "exorcism" (and I have) you know that devil-spawn, demons, are more than just fantasy. The Devil/Satan and its demonic army are consciousness structures that serve to befuddle and obfuscate a spiritual seeker's pathway to freedom. They're a little less sight unseen, but still, an exorcised demon is not a physical entity that can be bagged, tagged, and put on display as evidence. What we can bag, tag, and display as evidence is the "devil-lived" manifestation throughout our global social infrastructures, within political agendas, organized religion dogma, the economic lattice, the arts and letters and science arenas, etc..

Anymore it is so in our faces it's bitch slapping us, right out in the open.

There's also the notion that neither of the above actually have application because we, human consciousness (individual and collective), create our own reality. In other words, within this camp of thinking, to lay blame on a force outside of ourselves is to deny our own culpability and abnegate personal responsibility. This needs little explanation because it's so cut and dry.

I think there's something to be said for all of the above (if identifying source was the reason for the thread), yet wherein "the buck stops here" the later razors the edge between transform and transition...how WILL we - those of us seeking spiritual evolution - do this?

Does an inherent predator want for such transformation and transition? No, it does not. It has a survival of the fittest mentality. Do its prey want to eternally be its prey? No, during depredation the prey-set tends to die off, they haven't the resources for the will to live. Only if one is more predatory in nature than they're not, or if they've become comfortably numb as prey, does one sit still for a predatory/prey environment. Both responses serve to anesthetize personal access to growth inducing energy.

I've outlined the above identifiers of the predator/prey dynamic to get them right out of the way, right out of the gate. I've done this with the hope that the heart of the matter is what is discussed in this thread, and little else. What is at the heart of my matter here?

Reality as we know it is all about surviving - mere survival, at best, anymore - and I so want to thrive, fully and completely, without the machine of dualism running in the background. How about you?

Given this I return to the first sentence of this thread--

The predator/prey dynamic we survive through day in and day out is one of the most, if not the most, difficult aspects of human consciousness to transform...to come out from underneath the spell of, consciously.

The purpose for this thread is to attract interest in and stimulate discussion from those particular readers who are indeed seeking a pathway to liberation from this "eat or be eaten" consciousness mind-set. It's intended to exercise/exorcise our consciousnesses. To exercise a new form of consciousness, and exorcise another.

Wherein we, such spiritual seekers, are able to intellectualize that we are, so to speak, a "slice of heaven," that we are a substance of something more evolved than just what our reality involves, I sometimes feel it's an overwhelming task to transform and transition the predator/prey energy dynamic because its prevalence is like white-on-rice...it's profoundly difficult to shake off due to its experiential prevalence.

sigh This level of consciousness dynamic is not simply like a bug to be squashed, there's nothing easy about it. If it were but that easy I'd not be sitting here writing. Metaphorically speaking, my own and others' rolled up slag newspaper would've whacked the hell right out of it by now, annihilating it...but therein lies the sticky-wicket--

In order to transform and transition this consciousness dynamic we have to meet it on our shared common ground, without meeting it with its energy. Two bullies going at each other only makes for a bloody mess. While whacking at it, we only perpetuate it; the snake bites it's own tail, without a break.

So how WILL we do it?

How WILL we transform and transition the predator/prey consciousness without being either a predator or prey?

Of course I know that it requites neutrality. Yet, all the while neutrality is the high road and always suggested path walk to "handle" the dualism of our reality environment, how do I/we "make a move for it" without first making a choice that making a move is necessary? Does not that choice reflect a self-conscious based belief that something of the environment is not right, and is all wrong?

Do we not enter duality, under its terms, when we do this, and participate in what we don't want to be a part of?

But if we do not do at least something to find that crack in the plan that IS evolving, are we turning a blind eye to opportunity?

ahhh

Good grief...lol. What a conundrum.

Okay, so it may be the finest of line to walk while meting this out, but still we've a leg to stand on because this reality environment and its machinations we live in and through are not the end all and be all of existence in its farthest reaching scope. There is a space-time collapsed realm of existence, a consciousness territory where right and wrong and predator/prey dynamics dissolve. It's where the resolve to the conundrum is found.

(I'm getting this really cool explorer-energy feeling while writing this thread)

What I'm asking with this thread is for spiritual seekers to help me, to help myself...to help you, to help yourselves...to help us, to create that transforming pathway.

I'm asking you to brainstorm through your hearts (as am I) with all the love, care, and compassion you can muster (so as not to be bully-like) and find how we WILL transform and transition the higher ground where duality and all its myriad consciousness is dissolved.

It's a difficult query, yet if you explore as though it has already happened what do you come up with?

chuckle I don't know about you, but I had to stop and think about that question for a moment. Lol, I swear my three eyes went cross-eyed when I did.

Perhaps, myself included, we don't know how, right this second, to do this, at the get-go of the discussion. Perhaps such a joy seems unfathomable given the prevalence of predator/prey in our environment, but at the very least the discussion of such WILL open a consciousness door that states--

It is my/our intention that we WILL do it, we WILL transform and transition the predator/prey dynamic. It IS happening as we speak, because WE ARE AWARE it is possible.

Take your seeker-self into that space-time collapsed territory where all things are possible, thoughtfully. What becomes of that thoughtfulness? As a seeker and an explorer what do you "see," what do you "hear," what do you "feel" as your supra-consciousness enjoins you in discovery?

Heh, mine encouraged me to post this thread because I *think* I cannot do this alone. I was encouraged to do this because I am, in fact, not alone.

Also, I realize that if anyone actually takes up this effort it will require some time for thoughtfulness, introspection, meditation, and this thread will be slow to start. Of course, comment at any time, but if a solution were as easy as something garnered right off the tops of our heads and the tips of our fingers, we'd not be existing like we are, right now.

So after your thoughtfulness: What do you *think,* fellow evolutionary? How WILL we walk the walk, with integrity?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP